OT. Its time...

Zebby

Diabloii.Net Member
OT. Its time...

After many moons of playing i've decided to finally quit playing... I no longer have the time i used to, and the level of competition has gone down substantually in the last month.
I have decided to write a VERY comprehensive guide to fury druids tho, before i finally give away my gear.. So look for it in the near future:thumbsup:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
No Farmer brown you cant quit!

If you stop playin as werewolves under thy moon , your harvest of wheat will decay and all your tractors will break down and then the bank will foreclose the farm! ;)

lookin forward too the guide.

TheBassman

Diabloii.Net Member
Good for you Zebb... I'm not coming back either, I just formed a band with one of my friends, we still need a singer but we've got some tunes almost done, and the lyrics are being written...

Best of luck...

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
DANG YOU ZEBBY Whos that one guy that said they like tought you everything? They where a compleate Butthat. No one likes them. And thats the only nice thing they said.

I want to read it.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats what I thought they where just claiming they knew you. Just some guy that showed up in the grove a wile back.

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
Your right, this game is such a different game now--I miss my wf zon from 1.09 ><. Remember all the good times though, hope to see your guide