OT in the OTF 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
OT in the OTF 10

New thread for chit chat that doesn't fit into others. Ths old one will be deleted later and is here

Hatsepsut

Banned
Wouldn't mind a house in Scotland either. ;) But atm my hearts set on Greece. I just lack the 'where the heck is the frigging euro symbol on my keyboard?'300000 to get the one I want...

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe she just doesn't want it to end in the August?

EDT: I tried to avoid turning to avatar chit-chat, but I absolutely love the animated Krang'tar.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Maybe she just doesn't want it to end in the August?

EDT: I tried to avoid turning to avatar chit-chat, but I absolutely love the animated Krang'tar.
Could be a reason, but right now it's awesome.

Avatar chit-chat is okay, I take it you are jealous? Want one you too? I got a few stashed away... :wink3:

Prove it for the benefit of the non-believers
EMOcrats are bloodsucking tax raising leeches, anti-religious zealots who believe in the religion of Global warming and follow the Goracle, wish the destruction of both capitalism and this country and who are willfully ignorant of the evils that is Islamofascism despite all the evidence that exists.

And I'm prettier than you.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Could be a reason, but right now it's awesome.

Avatar chit-chat is okay, I take it you are jealous? Want one you too? I got a few stashed away... :wink3:
I haven't yet found a comic figure both pictoresque and describing of myself.

I've never had the savvy to be the evil mastermind.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
EMOcrats are bloodsucking tax raising leeches, anti-religious zealots who believe in the religion of Global warming and follow the Goracle, wish the destruction of both capitalism and this country and who are willfully ignorant of the evils that is Islamofascism despite all the evidence that exists.
I suggest you just spam that on random threads every once in a while lest we forget you.

All that and more. The next big thing I'm going to be doing is a major facelift and addition to the main shopping center in Middleton, ID. It's a small town but they're doing everything right to make their town attractive to both businesses and residents. This project will give them a core shopping center to anchor the rest of their town and keep them a good place to live for the next 30+ years.

It's a great job, changing the lives of thousands of people in positive ways for decades to come.

Ariadne

Diabloii.Net Member
I want to go to bed but there's some noise still. Not loud enough to call the police in. I hate living in a flat.
I'm watching Midsomer Murders in German. That's godawful.

Status
Not open for further replies.