OT: I need a guinea pig for a mod tool test.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I apparently missed it - what happened?

If you need any more guinea pigs, let me know.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I need to clear up a couple questions myself - who's sitting here right now, can continue to sit here for about 15 minutes, and is up to the task? (I need someone besides sirmessbu).

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
I need to clear up a couple questions myself - who's sitting here right now, can continue to sit here for about 15 minutes, and is up to the task? (I need someone besides sirmessbu).

You don't want me to earn another 5000 mod credits that's it ?

Xora

Europe Trade Moderator
It seems mods can't do it to themselves or each other.

Hmm, why does that just sound so wrong?

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
There are no shenanigans or foul play involved. :smiley:

If either of you guys experience any odd forum restrictions though, I need to know about it as soon as possible. Our new toy, as of yet, has no documentation.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Well i trust you alot more than i trust Gorny :grin:

Everything is working fine for me

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
OMG they've given the mods trojans pms! :shocked: Quick fill your pm boxes.:hide:

(It's the blue people's fault. They started it. Ban the blue people!)

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
Mod Mind Control!!! That's what this new "toy" is. Don't believe a word, it's all a trap. I knew they were plotting but I thought it would take them longer than this to decipher the manuscript. Damn you and your inventive genius Rambaldi! Why did you have to leave such devastatingly powerful information behind for Mods such as this to find? There's only one way to stop them now, you must masti

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Odd forum restrictions? Like what?
We have no idea. When you receive an "infraction", you get x points. Every infraction you accumulate adds more points. Whether or not those points trigger automatic restrictions of some sort (at various stages) is unknown as of right now. That's why I wanted a second guinea pig.

Xora said:
It seems mods can't do it to themselves or each other.

Hmm, why does that just sound so wrong?
Why?! It's called the Gorny Rule. :wink: