OT: How much would you pay for this?

are you afraid of using characters of the opposite sex?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

forever_taken

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: How much would you pay for this?

CD/DVD Burners (RW Drives)
Lite-On Black 52X32X52 CD-RW Drive, Model LTR-52327S, OEM
Specifications:
Write Speed: 52X CD-R, 32X CD-RW
Read Speed: 52X CD-ROM
Interface: ATAPI / E-IDE
Buffer: 2MB
OS Support: Windows 95/98/NT/ME/XP/2000
Features: Innovated SMART-BURN technology
Remark: OEM pack (see pictures for details) more info>
N82E16827106197

Hard Drives
Maxtor 160GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, MODEL 6Y160M0, OEM Drive Only
Specifications:
Capacity: 160GB
Average Seek Time: 9.3 ms
Buffer: 8MB
Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Interface: Serial ATA
Features: Maxtor Shock Protection and Data Protection Systems
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
Remark: OEM Drive Only more info>
N82E16822144322 $

Memory (System Memory)
Sorry this item / special is sold out.
Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-3200 - OEM
Specification
Manufacturer: Corsair
Speed: DDR400(PC3200)
Type: 184 Pin DDR SDRAM
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
Cas Latency: 2-3-3-6 1T
Support Voltage: 2.6V
Bandwidth: 3.2GB/s
Organization: 64M x 64 -Bit
Warranty: Lifetime more info>
N82E16820145416 $


Processors
**This item is NOT REFUNDABLE, exchange for same exact item only!!**
AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1MB L2 Cache, The Only 64-bit Windows Compatible Processor - Retail
Specification
Model: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Core: ClawHammer
Operating Frequency: 2.0GHz
FSB: Integrated int chip
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/1024K
Voltage: 1.5V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket 754
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, SSE, SSE2, 3DNOW!, 3DNOW!+
Packaging: Retail Box (Heatsink and Fan included) more info>
N82E16819103416 $

Software - Operating Systems
**This item is NOT REFUNDABLE, exchange for same exact item only!!**
On Sale!
Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack SP1a - Full Version OEM Designed for reliability, security and privacy, high performance, and ease of use, the Windows XP operating system provides a host of benefits for business and home users. A clean and simple desktop, rock-solid reliability, and easy-to-use features that take advantage of the digital age all contribute to the value of Windows XP.
*Must be Purchased with Hardware!!* more info>
N82E16837102143

Sound Card
Hercules 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card, Model "GameSurround Fortissimo III 7.1" -RETAIL
Specifications:
Channels: 7.1
DSP: Cirrus Logic SoundFusion CS4624
Max Sampling Rate: 20-bit/48kHz
Hardware Decode: Dolby Digital EX
Hardware Plophony: 64 Voices
PC Interface: PCI2.1
External Connectors: Front Out,Rear Out,Center/LFE Out,Back Surround Left and Right Out/Headphones Out,Line in/Mic in,MIDI/Game port,Optical Digital S/PDIF Out
Internal Connectors: CD-in,CD-in 2,Aux-in,S/PDIF in
Special Features: Sensaura based 3D positional Audio with support for Microsoft DirectSound® 3D, EAX™ 1.0, EAX™ 2.0, A3D™ 1.0, I3DL2™ , MacroFX™ , MultiDrive™ , ZoomFX™ , EnvironmentFX™ more info>
N82E16829116113

Video Cards
XFX nVIDIA GeForce FX5900XT Video Card, 128MB DDR, 256-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP, Model "PVT35LNA" -RETAIL
Specifications:
Chipset/Core Speed: nVIDIA GeForce FX5900XT/390MHz
Memory/Effective Speed: 128MB DDR/700MHz
BUS: AGP 1X/2X/4X/8X
Ports: VGA Out(15 Pin D-Sub)+TV-Out(S-Video)+DVI connector
Support 3D API: DirectX®9, OpenGL®1.4
Cable/Accessories: VGA via DVI Adapter, 1 Cable, 6 CD, Manual
Max [email protected] Color: [email protected]
Retail Box (See pics for details) more info>
N82E16814150051




it comes iwth a new MOBO and its all assembled what would you pay?
 

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
since im guessing its good, since i really don't know much about this stuff, i'd pay 2000+ if i had to, but i would try to get it alot cheaper first.
 

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
forever_taken said:
yeah its so people like you cant vote (btw parts cost more than that)
I am sure you can easily find those parts for more than that.

But you can also get those parts for cheaper than that.


but somehow I don't think you are gonna want to believe anything I say. so I guess this has become a moot point.
 

forever_taken

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
I am sure you can easily find those parts for more than that.

But you can also get those parts for cheaper than that.


but somehow I don't think you are gonna want to believe anything I say. so I guess this has become a moot point.
well not trying to be rude but i dont think u can find them cheaper then a grand
if u can please post a link
 

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
forever_taken said:
well not trying to be rude but i dont think u can find them cheaper then a grand
if u can please post a link

always check pricewatch.com and newegg.com

I ususally use those along with local store deals and piece all of my systems together for around $800.
 

forever_taken

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
always check pricewatch.com and newegg.com

I ususally use those along with local store deals and piece all of my systems together for around $800.
this came from newegg itself and pricewatch just refers you to newegg im not trying to be rude its just i was wanting to know fi i built this how much it would cost to re sell it ya know?
 

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
forever_taken said:
this came from newegg itself and pricewatch just refers you to newegg im not trying to be rude its just i was wanting to know fi i built this how much it would cost to re sell it ya know?


oh I thought you where spending money to get it for yourself. I didnt kow you were building then selling.

much different.
 

schlip

Diabloii.Net Member
If you know it is OT you should send this junk to OT.. oh, wait, OT forum is not a junkyard either.

This post should be removed.
 

Smith

Banned
Upgrade the graphics card to a 5900Non Ultra and make sure it has 850 Mhz Memory clock.

Hell, I might even buy this computer.
 

forever_taken

Diabloii.Net Member
schlip said:
If you know it is OT you should send this junk to OT.. oh, wait, OT forum is not a junkyard either.

This post should be removed.
yeah 25 post, you sure know everything about this forum dont you?
 

KranK

Diabloii.Net Member
forever_taken said:
yeah 25 post, you sure know everything about this forum dont you?
Oh, so the number of posts determines knowledge. LOL Looks like after 400 you reach moron level. I better get busy.
 

forever_taken

Diabloii.Net Member
KranK said:
Oh, so the number of posts determines knowledge. LOL Looks like after 400 you reach moron level. I better get busy.
its called experience with the forums (not a bad statement coming from another 20's poster) and if i am such a moron, i'd like to see some proof of it
 

th5418

Banned
First of all, i wouldnt use that much money on a new computer. Id get a 2800+ Barton and just OC. Id also get an Ati 9600 XT OD. but of course since ur rich. Not my position to argue.
 

schlip

Diabloii.Net Member
forever_taken said:
its called experience with the forums (not a bad statement coming from another 20's poster) and if i am such a moron, i'd like to see some proof of it
Junk + Junk == Junk

That's all I can say.
 

Deadbolt13

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine was quite a bit better than that, and I got mine sans monitor and all for $2000 Canadian, which is about $1300 US or so. And mine had all this cool see-through stuff and all. So I'd have to say $1000 or less, if that's US dollars.
 
Top