OT. How many of you have sp forums as your default page on your internet expolrer

Draxer

Diabloii.Net Member
OT. How many of you have sp forums as your default page on your internet expolrer

Topic says it all. Just wondering cause i do lol.

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I have diablooii.net as default on one of my two computers

PS: My doesn't mean I actually own it :innocent:

Spook_Cell

Diabloii.Net Member
My god use a browser that doesn't come with the computer that's madness I say

Pure madness :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
My home page is www.google.co.jp on two computers, and it's about:blank on my laptop (which I use a lot when it's not hooked up the the net, so I don't want to deal with "could not connect" messages when I fire up a browser for something else).

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
my default home page is tomshardware

I use Opera. IE is a last backup browser in case some stupid website won't work anything else other than IE.

why on earth anyone would use that IE browser contains millions of security holes plus every single hacker on earth knows how to attack it? :scratch:

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Whats wrong with IE? I use it, never had problems with it. I'm not much of a third party program user though. I like 'official' stuff.

And my homepage is Gamespy Daily.

EDIT: Well after checking that Firefox site thingy, looks nice.

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
My homepage is and always will be: about : blank :lol:

I got into the habit of using this when I was on dial-up. I noticed a lot of homepages had several thousand pix on them and took forever to load. I do have the Google toolbar though.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Firefox (thanks again, Durf) has SPF, Opera has the Arsenal page of Soccernet. IE will never get used again on this system if I can help it.

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
My homepage is teh inimitable www.yahoo.com, complete with it's google-powered search...but this forum is at the top of my Faves.

I use IE...I don't want Gate's goons rappeling off a helicopter in the middle of the night to whisk me off to his evil underground lair...

Steve

it was diabloii.net, but now its just google.co.uk, as when i need to quickly search for somethign, i just go back to home or open a new window. much easier.
and i use IE currently, but wont for much longer, as im getting tired of the atempted hacks (ah, firewalls are good, i use 2 at the same time so if the guy knows how to get round 1, the other notices.)

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
current it is diabloii.net :D
but i used to have it to google, you because itwas easy i guess :scratch:

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
ah, firewalls are good, i use 2 at the same time so if the guy knows how to get round 1, the other notices.
This is rather OT:
I use ZoneAlarm, which I found very good if you know what you are doing. That is you have to make decision yourself, which program can access the iternet, which cannot (a lot of M$ thing are disallowed from my computer). The good about ZA is that it monitor both income and outcome traffic, unlike some firewall that only mointor income traffic. If you want to have one firewall only, ZA is good. If you are lazy, you can let ZA make decision for you, but you know, human is always better.

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, when I'm surfing the internet, I'm on my linux box, so Mozilla it is. Google.ca is my home page, just in case I have only three eighths of a second to look something up. Would make more sense to use the SPF as my default, since it is the seconds site I visit.... Cheers!

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
i dont need it for a startup page i have a routine of checking this place and several others.

but then again i daily have to check the news the spf the 3 other different lod forums. my first uni section, my second uni section and last the 3-4 different email accounts i have.