OT: how do I make a signature?

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
I've wanted one for a while too, I think only certain people are allowed them. All the D2.net pal people have them (names in yellow). There did used to be an option to create one but since the forum update its not there any more , it didnt allow you to even then tho.

KF

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
fonis toastes said:
Give money = be a Pal = get signature

Give more money = be a better Pal = get better signature

GEE, i'm sure glad i have to pay money to put 45 characters underneath my posts...

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, you have to donate, and its easy and completely automated now, you would go to User CP, then "paid subscription" and you can donate and make a sig if you want

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
yes, you have to donate, and its easy and completely automated now, you would go to User CP, then "paid subscription" and you can donate and make a sig if you want
SPAM
Dude, awesome avatar! Where is it from?

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
so if i donate say 5 dollars, how long will i have a sig for? does it matter, like do i have to pay a certain amount every few weeks, or will 5 dollars get me a sig forever?

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
I couldn't say how long it would last, but no it isn't forever if you only donate once, I know that much.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Halbreed7250 said:
so if i donate say 5 dollars, how long will i have a sig for? does it matter, like do i have to pay a certain amount every few weeks, or will 5 dollars get me a sig forever?
for this bronze pal rank I only paid $7.50 for six months, you can choose how much you pay-which determines the benefits, and you can choose how long it lasts

any amount donated is helpful, even a piddly pathetic amount like what I donated