OT: Help me with the name (again)...

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Help me with the name (again)...

As some people here know, I lost my last dueler over the spring semester when she expired. So I've been finalizing her replacement. I need input on the account and character names. Here's what I have thus far as choices:

Accounts:
Dueler
Dueling
ProDuels
Apokalyptik
Finesse
Wehrmacht
NihilistiK
Aeon (zero for the "o")
Pyre

Character (ww/kick fastcast assassin) names:
Ninkasi
SadistiK
Sadistique
AntiCaster
Nihilistique
Stunlocke
Gyrl

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Wehrmacht is cool! but I am actually one of the few people in the world who actually like the german language so...

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Wehrmacht is cool! but I am actually one of the few people in the world who actually like the german language so...
If I end up not using it you can have it. I was surprised it was avaliable to be honest.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
[QUOTE='22'Souljah]is ww/kick fastcast assassin some kind of new hybrid?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I'll post stats after she's finalized. Really, really nice. It was hard to get used to the many skills you have to jog between but I'm getting the hang of it after a few weeks now on my intermediate build. I like her MUCH MUCH more than pure ww or pure kick. Best dueler I've ever made.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
Funny, but I'm kinda partial to GyRL myself. I remember Skoal Bandit had Girl for his MA sin back in 1.09 before he quit and I always appreciated the simplicity.

ilkori

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a tough choice - I always end up making somewhat stupid names on whim when I make my duellers, and end up with confusing/ambiguous names like Freddette.

Anyway, I liked Apokalyptik, Finesse, and Pyre for the account names. Pyre has that simplicity touch and sounds cool, but makes it sound like you're already dead. :/

For dueler names, I'd have to go with Ninkasi, Sadistique, or Gyrl. Stunlocke still gives that badmannered impression - fearful, but inspires whining.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Chimaira said:
Agree with both your statements. German is a great language, glad I learned it in school!
(and wehrmacht would be a cool name on a char)