Ot: Happy Halloween Druid members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Ot: Happy Halloween Druid members.

So what is everyone else doin tonight for halloween?:smiley:

I figured im gonna hide behind the bushes in my front lawn with a wolf mask and scare people then give out candy =P

For those of you that are gonna party tonight dont get too crazy and stay safe.:thumbsup:

Happy halloween all you Tree huggin non-werewolves and Happy Scaring fellow Werewolves AwoOOooOooo!!!

marcello

Banned
WOOF WOOF WOOF AWROOO ZOMG! THIS IS LAME.

Nah, gonna drink some beer and whine and watch some horror movies, Halloween isnt really that big in sweden, not big att all tbh, just sonething some dudes took from the americans.

mythos

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, in australia, Halloween doesn't really rate much of a mention. Plus, its come and gone.
There's just something about a day that promotes taking candy from strangers that doesn't seem quite right........

But, you guys have fun anyway!

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
That sucks. In America every girl dresses outragously slutty and costume parties are always happening as early as three weeks before Halloween, and then of coarse on Halloween. Also, free candy at just about every house's door you knock on. Best. Holiday. Ever.

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
I'ma totally get trashed. Maybe I'll jump some trick or treaters and steal their their gold, er...candy yeahhh./

mythos

Diabloii.Net Member
That sucks. In America every girl dresses outragously slutty and costume parties are always happening as early as three weeks before Halloween, and then of coarse on Halloween. Also, free candy at just about every house's door you knock on. Best. Holiday. Ever.
You're building a very strong argument in Halloweens favor:grin:

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
beer, pizza, tv, maybe d2.

I went to a party last weekend and I got another one friday ... I went as a Butch dutch transexual prostitute.

:girly:

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Baaahahaha yeah I wore a toga, showing off my manly chest hair and had vines around my head with sandles. Plenty of pictures with school girls and sexy nurses etc... at that party.

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
In America every girl dresses outragously slutty and costume parties are always happening as early as three weeks before Halloween, and then of coarse on Halloween. Also, free candy at just about every house's door you knock on. Best. Holiday. Ever.
Amen, this is the real halloween spirit, I absolutely love it, too much booze, and oh so much sweet candy (you know what I mean;]). Happy holidays everyone.

-Dodo

TheBassman

Diabloii.Net Member
Saw 3 Baby! Aroooooooooo!!!!

Haha, oh and then drunken hide 'n seek in a cemetery at midnight!!! Wooo!

I'm leaving in 2 hours, and won't come back 'til 2 am... the joys of halloween. But my girlfriend is going to be in the cemetery with everyone else, I wonder what making out in a cemetery is like...? I'll let you guys know, haha :tongue:

Yep I love halloween.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
LesClaypool said:
Saw 3 Baby! Aroooooooooo!!!!

Haha, oh and then drunken hide 'n seek in a cemetery at midnight!!! Wooo!

I'm leaving in 2 hours, and won't come back 'til 2 am... the joys of halloween. But my girlfriend is going to be in the cemetery with everyone else, I wonder what making out in a cemetery is like...? I'll let you guys know, haha

Yep I love halloween.
lmao have fun in that cemetery!

TheBassman

Diabloii.Net Member
Creepiest cemetery ever man, there's a tomb that yo can actually walk into and visit the grave, don't know whos' grave but I think I'll try and convince my GF to hide with me in there :thumbsup:

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
LUCKY YOUR SO #$*#( ALL $%(#@* LUCKY!!!!!

I got to watch most haunted live. fun but I'ed rather be having halloween fun.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
bleh my street was pretty much a dud for activity tonight , only had a few tirck or treaters , the lucky few got 5 butter fingers each though lol...

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I watched Amityville Horror (original) and Halloween and I was playing Madden07 and the announcer wished everyone a happy halloween

DIEnamic

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never had so many pimps and hoes knocking on my door in one night.

that costume scheme is totally overused. so is the french maid but I have no qualms about it xD. yay for america's youth.

Kosmos

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah actually its the same here in Sweden. when i went to a halloween party last year like 80% of the girl where either a sexy cat or a sexy fox :thumbsup:

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah actually its the same here in Sweden. when i went to a halloween party last year like 80% of the girl where either a sexy cat or a sexy fox :thumbsup:
i hate Holland, no sexy cats nor sexy foxes just because we don't have haloween here :S, well we don't celebrate the day:undecided:

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
WOOF WOOF WOOF AWROOO ZOMG! THIS IS LAME.

Nah, gonna drink some beer and whine and watch some horror movies, Halloween isnt really that big in sweden, not big att all tbh, just sonething some dudes took from the americans.
Halloween is just an excuse here in sweden... Excuse to drink, beg candy etc. No traditions at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.