OT: grow

bradley_turner

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, that is the game bob!! fun ain't it?!!? press reset afterwards and start again! and again! and again! (i played it 3 times before i got 12200 points)

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
:lol:

Nice game

Just got 11200 points...must improve

:)

edit: 12600 now :D

edit2: 13700...

bradley_turner

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont know bob, however... the bonus points you get from the tornadoe combining with the fan thingy is very.... very.... very.... wrong, it just gave me a 7000 bonus, and i got 3000.... so confused

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I think it is important to use them in right order, for example I usually start with that metal block, it will grow to a robot and it needs lots of leveling before that. Basically start with those which need much leveling before coming anything useful and later use those who give bonuses faster

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
make sure you let the pipe thingy blow bubbles to the mountains before you place the fan, or it will blow your bubbles away

Z_O

aidennz

Diabloii.Net Member
Highest so far is 13900 the only piece not maxed is the robot and thats at level 10.

I've beaten it now.

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
I either can't ge the egg to hatch in time or can't get the robot to combine with the guy that comes down the ladder

Z_O

EDIT: Hurray I did it!! :)

Hints:

Some things need the sun on a pole thing to level alot before they level any further ie) egg, mountain

Other things need power from the fan combining with the tornado ie) gears

Other things just take a long time to grow ie) robot, ladder

Z_O

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
bradley_turner said:
lone, how do i send you a picture of mine? i beat that top scoring one by 200 points :D
you need a place to host your pics just like the place i used for my pic.

@travis ohhh grr i get there soon enough:lol:

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
:clap: yay! I finally got it! Man. The mountain water thing drove me nuts for a little bit.

hm. i'm trying to post a screenie on upl.mine.nu but it doesn't want to resolve. oh well.

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
dunno how to post a pic but i just beat it as well...that was entertaining.. :clap: :thanks: :jig:

Hythopian Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't even get grow to work right, so theres no way I'm trying something harder yet.

Edit: Never mind, I just got it :p