OT: Greetings

RDC

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Greetings

:drink: Hello again to my favorite d2 forum. I haven't seen anybody I recognize from when I used to visit the forum but if some of the old folks are around they may recognize me as the former Reddish_Draconic_Creature. I haven't really played since the release of 1.10 but since I've run out of other computer games that intrest me I guess I'm back at least for a while. One thing I must say though, I'm glad to see ATMA is allowed to be discussed again as that was a subject of much debate and definitly forbidden before I left. Unfortuneately I seem to be unable to transfer the items from my old 1.09 stash to my now 1.10 characters which is really bugging me. Anyway glad to be back!

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back. Did you see Nightfish's re-intro back to D2? For a game that's pretty old it's sure got an allure.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back nonetheless :) We had a lot of problems with ATMA then but thats all water under the bridge now.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey RDC, I think I remember you - I was a lurker back in those days :) Welcome back!
RDC said:
Unfortuneately I seem to be unable to transfer the items from my old 1.09 stash to my now 1.10 characters which is really bugging me.
You can't transfer items between versions. You will need to go the painful route we all did, by placing items on 1.09 mules, and opening them in 1.10. The char and items will then be converted. Then you can freely move them between 1.10 stashes and characters.

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Heya and welcome!

Can't say I recognize you :eek: but have a really great time here.