OT: Goodbye!

Ragnarod

DiabloII.Net Pal
OT: Goodbye!

I was reluctant to make a new thread, but I guess you'd like to know I'm leaving the forums, it was fun :)

For all the details, you can check this thread if you're interested

Best of luck people

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Ragnarod,

I want to say is thank you for doing this for so long Rag, for both the paladin forum and the SPF earlier. You did a really great job with both forums.

Hope we'll be seeing you around in the future also, even though you hinted you wouldn't propably come back. Maybe for Diablo III? :D

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hi Rag, srry to see you go man, u did a really fine job for the Palladin aswell as the SPf... thnx for that :thumbsup: it is much appreciated, i know i do :lol:

i wish u good luck in whatever you are going to do, and may the mf still be with... maybe you'll win the jackpot, who knows? its all about mf ;)

goodbye Rag, and thnx for all the input you have made :howdy:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Rag,

I wondered about you name changing color earlier today. I must say, I'm sorry to see you go. You're the only Forum member from Spain, so I suppose noone will cover that part of the earth from now on.

I wish you all the best for your future endeavors. Feel free to drop by anytime you like, we're here for you.

Cheers
Huorn

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Sad to see you go Rag. Hope you have all the best of luck in whatever you do and maybe when diablo 3 is out we will be seeing you :) Until then :wave: have fun in whatever you would like to do

Karmeus

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to see you go Ragnarod, though I understand your reasoning. What I've seen of you (mostly here in the SPF) has made a good impression. In my opinion you were a good moderator. Good luck in life, wherever it may take you!

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Goodbye Ragnarod. I guess I have to send you some Sacred screenies so you atleast stick to RPGForums.net ;)

Good luck in whatever you are doing and cya on msn.

Gouda

Diabloii.Net Member
Goodbye,

best of luck with fighting off the cold turkey and hope you'll drop by from time to time.

Gouda

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
why????

no seriously sad to see you go rag but good luck in whatever you do in the future.

i think you have been a great mod

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Ragnarod,

sorry to see you go as an Mod / Player.

I hope you find what you are looking for in whatever you do next. Best of Lucks for you to.

Randall

Death_Dealer

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to see you go Rag, good luck on your next addiction, hopefully it will be as good as this one was. Thanks for everything. :drink:

BeornWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Aw, sad to see you go Rag :( Thanks for all the time you put into this forum, and good luck with whatever you're moving on too now!

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Take care my friend. You've been a great moderator both here and especially in the Paladin Forum.

One thing I will mention for the rest of the members here. Over the summer, Ragnarod was the SPF's champion for ATMA. Due to his efforts, we are allowed the sticky thread you see above. (No small feat, as those of you that have been here for awile will understand.)

You will be missed. Good luck in whatever you do :thumbsup:

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry to see you go Rag, you were a great mod and set a strong example in both forums. Best of luck in your future endeavors.