OT: For a good time watch this short video

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: For a good time watch this short video

Hey all,

My friends and I have been watching this video lately and thought you might also enjoy it. It's call Batman Dead End and is absolutely amazing. I havn't been able to get the high res version to play but the med res version plays if you have a little patience. It was done with real actors and since it wasn't made commercially available they were able to use the Alien and Predator in it too.

You can check it out here.

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
Just watched the high res version and I have to admit it was quite nice. But I must say teh Predators will win that fight :cool:

It was alright, but yea, the ending wasnt great. they kind of tried for a cliffhanger, but really it would have been better to have the final action scene. ahh well maybe a sequal.
slightly OT: has anybody seen the homemade remake of radirs of the lost ark which was just released recently? some high school kids remade every scene of the movie themsleves, and it took them 20 years, and the finally finished it this year have got approval from the makers of the original to show it in cinema's.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
Ya the ending could use work. But I think it was designed more as a showcase for the director's talents. So it was probably at budget by the time the end rolled around.