OT: Favorite sin name

X

xanth

chidori, about naruto, rock lee is awesome!!! anyways...my assassins names are zero_shift, xaite and xaite-hs...no peticular reasons...im gonna make a new one sometime....that only uses kicks...max dtalon, df, dtail...

TheYanger

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine is ChopChopOnion. It's from parappa the rapper, the classic character Chop Chop Master Onion or onion master I forget, doesn't fit anyway. With his famous line 'kick, punch, its all in the mind...' Dtalon build.

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine is named DeathStrike (u know the mutant in x-men 2 that has the claws come out of her hand). She's a duel claw so it works perfectly :).

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
TheYanger said:
Mine is ChopChopOnion. It's from parappa the rapper, the classic character Chop Chop Master Onion or onion master I forget, doesn't fit anyway. With his famous line 'kick, punch, its all in the mind...' Dtalon build.
Did that Chop Chop Onion (Or mr. Onion or whatever his name was) also play in Parappa the rapper? I know he did play in Unjammer Lemmi (sp:)) too. Which was technicly speaking part 2 of Parappa the rapper. :) But I never played the first one.

Anyway , I'm suprised I'm not the only one who played such games. :p

Arbedark

Diabloii.Net Member
Seribeth - NwN Paradox
Predalin - AvP 2 "
Nepthys - Egyptian Goddess

3 best 'sin names...

'nuff said...

cockyjw

Diabloii.Net Member
My only current HC sin is TokyoII. She was just Tokyo until a tried to run through Hell Underground Passage the other night. She was 71, my Highest HC char in 1.10 sofar.

Shadoway

Diabloii.Net Member
Souldancer is my WW/DTalon assasin. She is level 1 now and will remain that way until I can grab an Ohm rune.

DemonicTutor

Diabloii.Net Member
Meh sins name is Kamasutra

pretty self explanitory :) Guess I have to make her a kicker/ww'er since you gotta be agile and flexable to perform many positions...

too much info...
soo cold ...

Anidem

Banned
My kickers named Stinky McBoot, I though of this as i was creating the charcter thought the cat pissed under my desk and realized I hadn't changed socks all weekend!

TripDaddyX

Diabloii.Net Member
Sharon_Stoned

My current Lvl73 Trapsin.Strictly PvP.No more questing for her.Even with crappy gear I kill effectively.:) Name throws em off :)

terflit

Diabloii.Net Member
My hybrid sin is named Rejectedbysrv because all of the names I tried ended up beign rejected by the server. Also my kick sin is SS_KickNAssin which I thought was appropriate. If I have another build it will be some variation of the word sinner (imagine Chris Farley saying it in Tommy Boy lol) with a lisp.