Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Does anybody play?

It is down to £20 on Steam which was my threshold for trying it, so I will. Although I do need a graphics card upgrade... I have no interest in joining a guild of 13 year old or anything, just some mature gamers.

2. Dazliare

Dazliare IncGamers Member

Some friends gave it a shot and didn't like it all, so I never tried :p

3. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

I've wanted to give it a go, but with our rural internet (we moved out into the country) I can hardly check forums, let alone game.

I do enjoy the other Elder Scrolls games, or at least Oblivion and Skyrim. Morrowind is super hard. Never tried anything older than Morrowind.

4. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

As mentioned before in the EMB, i'm thinking about getting it too. But the more i read about it the more i get doubts about it. Even though the overall scores are decent enough. When you read the reviews they don't seem to be too positive.

So now i'm also looking at other games too. That doesn't mean it definately out of the picture. I did enjoy the previous elder scrolls (played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim) so perhaps this ain't all bad?

5. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

I'm enjoying it, but it is definitely an MMO not an ES game.I am enjoying it (for £20), but I wouldn't have paid £50 for it. I'm also just at the beginning so I haven't experienced the PvP (which supposed to be epic, although I'm not overly interested) or the dungeons, which sound good.