OT: Don't play with yourself! Play with us!

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Don't play with yourself! Play with us!

Foes have been vanguished and the wardrums have gone silent but a new sun has risen in the realms of Travian. A new day, a new challenge!

Who among you are bold enough to stand by our side in our struggle for domination over the masses of unwashed barbarians? Will any of you rise to the challenge and keep your cool in face of danger? Will you remain loyal, even in times filled with peril?

Then and on then may you just be the type of person who can enjoy this multifacetted and fastpased game.

Travian is a German-based browser game which is probably one of the most successful out there in the moment. Today there are more than 3 millions players worldwide.

Travian game

The player starts, as a leader of small village with one building, the main building, and some fields, where resources are produced. After some time, when enough resources are collect and economy starts to grow, the player can build barracks and begin to recruit his army. The army can be used to attack other villages, neutral oasises or defend yourself.
travian village
The aim of the game is to increase population and to control as many villages as possible. After a certain amount of time, further buildings and concepts are introduced, namely the introduction of the wonders of the world. The game ends when a player has finished constructing the wonder in a Natar village.

There are three tribes, the Romans, the Gauls, and the Teutons. Each has their own characteristics and an appropriate style of play: the Romans having a balanced set of attributes, the Gauls being largely defensive, and the Teutons geared towards a more aggressive style.

Many people say that Travian is more diplomatic game than anything other. You can alliance with other people in the game, trade resources and help to defend each other. Because of 60 members limit for alliances there are clans which have different alliances as their wings, non-attack pacts with other alliances and so on.
Short introduction: 60 seconds tops..if you can read that fast =P

At the moment we are a tight group of 10/12 people who will be sticking together next round ( Round starting may 23rd), the more people join, the merrier =)

Consider this a signing in thread :thumbsup:

AowinsTempest

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: OT: Don't play with yourself! Play with us!

Count me in furry bunny. I know who you are Cryp lol. You know who I am??

Erwwwd

Diabloii.Net Member

I do like the idea that this game is german-based.

middleman35

Diabloii.Net Member

Been trying out this game for the past few days, seems fun, I'm in.

Scathain

Diabloii.Net Member

Did you guys do any big wars last round? Big wars are fun, random farming gets boring after awhile

Gaenor

Banned

I tried it out some month.. Was to boring, when my villages was erased by some other huge army -_-

CryP

Diabloii.Net Member

We kicked some ***!

No really, compaired to everyone our size we had the most awesome Troops/Pop ratio out there o_O

Mostly cuz of the true ballers we are.
LOL true ballers indeed.:thumbsup:

AowinsTempest

Diabloii.Net Member

How did you guys do last round?
Most of us were new to the game last round. So all things considered we did great. Our alliance was in the top 100. And we only had 20 out of the 60 allowed for an alliance. We didnt belong to any meta. Which made us the largest independent alliance in the game. And we all had sizable armies for being a bunch of noobs.

I myself was a first time player. And ended up ranked 377 out of the 25,000 players that registered that round.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member

Did you guys do any big wars last round? Big wars are fun, random farming gets boring after awhile
Yea. It's highly unlikely we'd give you any more info =)

EDIT: I'd share my large pixel army men e-peen but I lost the screenies I took.

EDIT2: Middleman - Pm me your name for the next round, we'll get you on the invite list.