OT: Cool Barb names...post urs here.

semisonic9

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Cool Barb names...post urs here.

Hey, looking for a cool PvP barb name for my BvC build I'm going to make.

I like things that fit into the "Mr.fuzzypants was slain by" xxxxx thing, but any others are good. Also, if u have a good name on em, post it here.

semisonic9

Diabloii.Net Member
tHeOnEanDOnly? or somthing like that?

I've seen you online.

Also, wat's that frikin club with enchant on it?

Vakarrona

Diabloii.Net Member
Mines so far:

HowAreYou (IK set WW barb)
InsertCoin (WW barb)
Farturas* (Frenzy barb)

* Farturas are a traditional portuguese doughnut (sort of).

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
<----The only barb name I am willing to tell you that I actly use.

farturas even tho its only a doughnut sounds like the best so far.
Second is Iron.

That was just my opinion.

Emerald Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
I got 2 barbs right now.

Fleet_Foot, my super fast run/walk barb. (Runs a little faster than arrows)

And my new PvM ww barb, Death-Spinner.

I really wanted to make a name with death or doom in it.

Tried Death-Dealer, Death_Dealer, Doom-Bringer, Doom_Bringer, you get the idea. Even Reaper or Reaver were taken as tags for death and doom.

So I googled up some name generators, got side tracked for 3 hours. I highly reccomend this site. http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/ . You will find it nearly impossible to resist sitting there trying all the different generators.

I like 3 generators the most out of all of them.

The Third Grade Insult generator is hilarious. God I love that one. My name was Lieutenant Freaky A. Poopypants, while 2 of my friends were Lieutenant Rectal C. McStinkybutt and Lieutenant Penis D. Ding-Dong. LOL!!

I also like the dragon name (Mines Itrenor the Bringer-of-Flames *Yellow Dragon*) and Kitten name generators. (Mines Mister Tubbybottom).

On another site, there was a random insult generator, and one of them was so funny. Funtblomph. LOL I was gonna forget about a serious name and go with that.

Slayer FuntBlomph. Sounds deadly.

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
My barb is called Neurofuzzy, from the combination of two artificial intelligence techniques (neural nets and fuzzy sets). :lol:

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
All or most of my chars are named with something Fiery or Fury something. My barb is named BladeFiery which sounds quite cool.

Jaimes

Diabloii.Net Member
My future WW barb-now mule's name is FrothyRage. I looked around for a serious name but couldn't find anything cool enough so in all likelihood I will stick with FrothyRage.

Tridge

Diabloii.Net Member
i've had Severed, DieFag, and AllOutWar

i have a couple other cool names on other classes such as lies, Rumors, Often, Veganism, AnimalRights,New_Jersey, Eugenics, Loathe, Tacklebox and Cliche_Guevara