Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Comic Con

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Hey!

So I wanted to start a comic con thread, and see how this goes, I know that I'm not the only 'geek' like person here :p The idea is just to chat about cons in general. Are you going to any? Any news on speakers or stalls? Exclusives? Meeting up? Questions? Etc etc!

I am going to Glasgow Comic Con this year, my first con because I've always felt awkward about going alone, but now I don't care and hope to travel to some others. If anybody else is going (or to other cons) then give me a shout.

Has anybody been to a con before? Tell us what it was like!

2. Neksja

Neksja Diabloii.Net Member

Never been to a Comic Con -event, but have almost been to Glasgow Comic Con! Theoretically, I was inside the building, but the line to get tickets was so long that I probably could have finished a 99 Sept in D2 before getting my tickets, so I didn't even bother going in.

Might actually go one of these years, although I'm not exactly fond of spaces full of people... Just need to get tickets beforehand.

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Haha, I bought a ticket in advance for that reason... Depending on the guests, you might then be waiting inside too :p