OT: Christmas Avatar contest time!

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Christmas Avatar contest time!

Yes folks, it's time for the annual tradition of sticking santa hats, beards and/or bags of toys on the little pictures that say so much about who we are to our fellow forumites.

The winner this year receives a plate of cookies (their choice), recognition, and fame and fortune*

I noticed some folks have already started the switch but post here for your official entry. Categories include but are not limited to: cutest, funniest, weirdest, and best over all. Voting will also happen in this thread so the sooner you post yours up, the better chance you have. Gentlemen (and EUs), Start Your Image Editing!

*Actual fame limited to forum members and fortune is limited to said cookies and praise unless some one wants to chip in other goodies.

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
<---- !!

No foolin' here people! Thats a genuine Raindeer Bat that's been placed into stasis with a high level Glacial Spike while he's modeling for the holiday season.

And you guys always wondered what powered the bat mobile! Well now you know... Raindeer Bats!

Edit: Amen, I like it!

-hps

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Phear my new avatar! Thought it was time to go back to an old Futurama one :grin:

BabyLink

Diabloii.Net Member
count me in :grin: christmas falco

edit: damn, i'll think i'll keep it after christmas :grin:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
This means I'll have to get myself a new avatar, and then modify it. Back soon with a newie...

<<---------- Stalin FTW!

Liquid_Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
If you were really naughty, Santa would loose his reindeer wolf on you.

Just another incentive to leave cookies. Druids ftw.

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I don't even have a normal avatar because everytime I try to get one, my anti-virus goes red alert.
Where do you get yours from?
I'd very much like to participate, but not at the risk of computer probs.
:smiley:

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
most of mine are pictures I've taken, but this is just one I found on the internet and liked. You can always go to www.webshots.com and browse around.

I wish I had a better editing tool than MS Paint, but oh well.