Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Bunny Goes To College

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Bunny_Usagi, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Bunny_Usagi

Bunny_Usagi Banned

OT: Bunny Goes To College

So since I haven't been really on that much I thought that I would talk about whats going on in my life thus far in a new big city of new opportunities.

I moved to Anchorage on August 24th and I am attending UAA. Within my first day here I had a job. I am working as a barista on campus and its freaking awesome. Dorm life is much different than what I am used to. Like being up until 2am every night in the lobby area of my hall socializing and what not. Its really weird, and has thrown me off a bit with my sleep schedule.

Classes are good, kind of boring, but good. Like, I am taking really easy classes, so its not too bad, but I have been sick so I've missed a couple as well. I have started towards my freshman 15, I think I've definatly gained like 5 lbs since I got here. Its crazy.

My favorite part about college so far is the boys. OH GOSH THE BOYS! :starry: :laughing: I have never in my whole life felt really desirable but since I've been here I have sort of been fending off the boys. I started out sort of having a crush on an RA for another hall, but once we became sort of involved I was just like, nah, I want to find someone who I can have a relationship with and it isn't just FWB or something. Since then I have sort of developed two crushes, one on a coworker, Marcus, who sadly isn't over his ex girlfriend, and then Lucas, who is an RA on the 2nd floor of my dorm. He is really something special. I think that something really great could come out of a relationship with either, but I am really shy about it I guess. I have no problem flirting jokingly with people but once it gets serious I freak out. I think I need help with it.

Anywho, I have to go to work. Have a great day, and I will keep you all posted!!:prop:

2. Llathias

Llathias Banned

Hey! Congrats on starting college. I hope it'll be a blast! :jig:

and no, I won't give you any useless big headed advice :cool:

3. Kefir-Tribe

Kefir-Tribe IncGamers Member

So, what can I say... glhf!

that first part was mostly avoiding the 10 cha... bugger...nv..

Best of luck with life Bunny.

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

*Chuckles to self*

I remember having to "fend" off a couple guys in high school. The thing is, I'm a dude 0.o. Flattering in a way, but rather uncomfortable.

5. Bunny_Usagi

Bunny_Usagi Banned

I wish I had to fend off guys in high school, heck even girls. HAHA! There was a funny story about this store called The Castle and this worker there was totally hitting on me. Great fun! Her name was Sierra!

6. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

I foresee a foursome :fortuneteller:*

(*fortuneteller - I'm in the f-zone)

7. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

GL with your new life...ehm what else..use protection, dont use drugs and try to be carefull with drinks coz it may lead you to two things I mentioned earlier:thumbsup: :rolleyes:

8. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

:rolleyes: