OT: Bunny Goes To College

OT: Bunny Goes To College

So since I haven't been really on that much I thought that I would talk about whats going on in my life thus far in a new big city of new opportunities.

I moved to Anchorage on August 24th and I am attending UAA. Within my first day here I had a job. I am working as a barista on campus and its freaking awesome. Dorm life is much different than what I am used to. Like being up until 2am every night in the lobby area of my hall socializing and what not. Its really weird, and has thrown me off a bit with my sleep schedule.

Classes are good, kind of boring, but good. Like, I am taking really easy classes, so its not too bad, but I have been sick so I've missed a couple as well. I have started towards my freshman 15, I think I've definatly gained like 5 lbs since I got here. Its crazy.

My favorite part about college so far is the boys. OH GOSH THE BOYS! :starry: :laughing: I have never in my whole life felt really desirable but since I've been here I have sort of been fending off the boys. I started out sort of having a crush on an RA for another hall, but once we became sort of involved I was just like, nah, I want to find someone who I can have a relationship with and it isn't just FWB or something. Since then I have sort of developed two crushes, one on a coworker, Marcus, who sadly isn't over his ex girlfriend, and then Lucas, who is an RA on the 2nd floor of my dorm. He is really something special. I think that something really great could come out of a relationship with either, but I am really shy about it I guess. I have no problem flirting jokingly with people but once it gets serious I freak out. I think I need help with it.

Anywho, I have to go to work. Have a great day, and I will keep you all posted!!:prop:

Llathias

Banned
Hey! Congrats on starting college. I hope it'll be a blast! :jig:

and no, I won't give you any useless big headed advice :cool:

Kefir-Tribe

Diabloii.Net Member
So, what can I say... glhf!

that first part was mostly avoiding the 10 cha... bugger...nv..

Best of luck with life Bunny.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
*Chuckles to self*

I remember having to "fend" off a couple guys in high school. The thing is, I'm a dude 0.o. Flattering in a way, but rather uncomfortable.

neumein said:
*Chuckles to self*

I remember having to "fend" off a couple guys in high school. The thing is, I'm a dude 0.o. Flattering in a way, but rather uncomfortable.
I wish I had to fend off guys in high school, heck even girls. HAHA! There was a funny story about this store called The Castle and this worker there was totally hitting on me. Great fun! Her name was Sierra!

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
GL with your new life...ehm what else..use protection, dont use drugs and try to be carefull with drinks coz it may lead you to two things I mentioned earlier:thumbsup: :rolleyes: