OT: Buh-Bye O_O

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Buh-Bye O_O

Well, well, well...

It has come to this, over the past 2 weeks I have did nothing on this game but talk. Becoming more boring each day it passed by, I have decided to quit.
Haha, I gave all my nubzor items away. c_c

Anywayz, I will still come on D2X just to talk like I have been. Also, I will still visit this forum so you can enjoy my smartass comments.

Well guys this is it its over no turning back... O_O

Thank you all for the knowledge you have given me in this... god-forsaken game.

Well Drew even though you and I don't get along I still enjoyed our great duels in .09.

Dan you're a great dueler man and never give up, you will be better than Drew just need some more items. :strong:

Marcus as you know more about my pitiful life than anyone on here now, I will still get to talk with joo. :love:

Manuel, dueling you will be missed, as you were a v/t who still used hf with great skill. :love:

Brian, if you happen to see this thread, I am sry... But I wish you well when you return to D2X.

Casey, great duels all the time and you owned me until I had my Anti-Casey suit. :lol:

Jermai, what can I say your v/t skill has got a hell of a lot better and GL in you v/t career.

Well thats about it...

Lates for now.

Hey Chris,

Sorry to see you go man. But I feel you. The game has gotten really really boring. I'm convinced now that the patch completely killed it. I have to say thanks you and Drew taught me alot about pal vs pal duels and I just wished I had joined you guys earlier. The temple revival was fun though wasn't it? Best of luck with the real world and don't forget to come on once in a while and own me again. I had alot of fun with you guys.

Peace,

Casey

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
We still talk, so I'm not saying bye, but I will say, that 'tar owns everything I've ever seen. :lol:

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Ty

Eh even then I would still be bored, Kris...
Just no point... Marcus and I still had fun lol making pro character names outta old shows...

Jeeze,

not u too..

wtf...

now who am i gonna duel when i return?

Who am i gonna ask stupid questions to?

And u just said u gave all ur gear away?

did you at least save ur zealot gear?

sombody pass me the tissues..........i can't believe this..

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Diminished-Soul said:
Well, well, well...

It has come to this, over the past 2 weeks I have did nothing on this game but talk. Becoming more boring each day it passed by, I have decided to quit.
Haha, I gave all my nubzor items away. c_c

Anywayz, I will still come on D2X just to talk like I have been. Also, I will still visit this forum so you can enjoy my smartass comments.

Well guys this is it its over no turning back... O_O

Thank you all for the knowledge you have given me in this... god-forsaken game.

Well Drew even though you and I don't get along I still enjoyed our great duels in .09.

Dan you're a great dueler man and never give up, you will be better than Drew just need some more items. :strong:

Marcus as you know more about my pitiful life than anyone on here now, I will still get to talk with joo. :love:

Manuel, dueling you will be missed, as you were a v/t who still used hf with great skill. :love:

Jermai, what can I say your v/t skill has got a hell of a lot better and GL in you v/t career.
Well we switched chars once and I won with his char against mine. o_O But then, we were both rusty. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THE V/T'S STARTED LEAVING EH?!??!?!?!?! :rant:

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Module88 said:
Well we switched chars once and I won with his char against mine. o_O But then, we were both rusty. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THE V/T'S STARTED LEAVING EH?!??!?!?!?! :rant:
MAYBE CUZ ITS BORING EH?! :wave: