ot: beat the snot out of a pking hammerdin today!!

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ot: beat the snot out of a pking hammerdin today!!

Ok there I was, I just got online I saw that most of my friends were online. I joined one of my friends game they were trying to get a rush/team quest to act 5 or bust in hell. It was a next to full game alot of people there. The last person to join was a hammerdin. They keeped asking this sorc if they could get forge. Most of the people there said no you can't. So the paladin hostiled every one there, me included well I thought [email protected] they don't know where we are I don't care. Not true This person was pk hunting. They went in to were we all where the archcane santuary. We where about to kill the summoner. They kill off 1 person then the next then there where 3 of us left. I attacked after killing the summoner. I was lucky to be close by. I got them down to half life. Then I die. I then said [email protected] that I am going to fight instead of run. I said brb, I left the game came back got body. hostiled the pker. I found they where all in town waiting my friend the same person that beat the snot out of that windy a wile back, a sorc, and that dumb pking hammerdin. He even droped my ear back by my stash. Wile I was about to change gear. I said forget it I am getting pked all manners went out the window. I changed gear to my trusty perfect fort, anglics, goreriders, rare belt with faster hit recovery 100% ed, 20 str, and 40 life, and dracs. I disided if I could get close to them they wouldnt have a chance. Like most people that do pk/dueling games they waited right by the exit for people to run out side. I waited with them but I keeped on trying to trade with them. It worked, The second they ran out side I fallowed and I attacked before they could start casting hammers. This happend like that 2 times I got the ears. Then they got away from me I casted my carrion vine lvl21 from my carrion wind. It got them p!ssed. Because another one bit the dust I got 3 ears as a level83 werewolf of a level 91 hammerdin named, FATAL_RKO ear. MUAHAHAHAHAAA!

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Cheap... lol although I do not see why this thread is on this forum, but on any forums for that matter but... an amusing story...

What you did was highly BM! :eek:

Lol I suppose the Hammerdin deserved it though...

The worst type of guys that can screw up a good rush game is, join up a party, press p and look at where everyone is (say everyone is at Trav for example), then hostile, go to Durance of Hate lvl 2, and set up Lightning Sentries right on the WP... (a LS Trapper)

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Every once and a wile I post about how a werewolf beat some really good build. I think I saw it done a wile back. So I now fallow along. I wish more people did it. Thats why its in the druid forum room and not in some other room.

To be honest I have to say the only thing that could be good mannered is 2 poeple dueling by rules that which they made up. But we all sort of know what most people belive is good mannered and bad mannered.

Ya the hammerdin did it wasn't like they where some poormans hammerdin build eather it was a hoto, enigma, shako, and hoz one.

Ya that would be mean to do with the trap sin. I don't even think they need to join up they just have to see where the tps where sent to.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdins don't really require much skills or gear to kill in PvP games unfortunately. I've seen ppl get owned by ones that uses vipermagi/suicide branch/peasant crown/etc.

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
hammerdisn are pretty easy
come from teh south in full damage gear (screw block and dr) with a fat range 5 and it shouldnt be too hard

my favorite: hammerdin with a summoned oak from hoto. rabies the oak and then teh pally teles and infects himself and dies. hilarious

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdins don't really require much skills or gear to kill in PvP games unfortunately. I've seen ppl get owned by ones that uses vipermagi/suicide branch/peasant crown/etc.
Yup you are 100% on the dot right. Why I bragged on this kill.

hammerdisn are pretty easy
come from teh south in full damage gear (screw block and dr) with a fat range 5 and it shouldnt be too hard

my favorite: hammerdin with a summoned oak from hoto. rabies the oak and then teh pally teles and infects himself and dies. hilarious
Lol ya I will use that one if I see it. In fact I have a friend that is a hammerdin and uses oak. I think I am going to use that on him. Also all most every one knows about the southern weakspot. From play testing some of the stuff we have on ladder, me and some friends have found that using a deaths web does really well with rabies. Just that the "attack" is slow and it has a short range. With my 2.5k life other stuff will get me down to like 400. Wile the deaths web will actly kill me. This is with a bramble 33%, 4/3 die in helm and trang-ouls gloves. Weapon wise its vers a griz caddy with 3 15% ias and a poison die fasit, and plague bearer. I have the disciple, and carrionwind. I have been thinking about getting my dirty claws on 6 5/5 die jewels, for a range 5 polearm with the fastest speed I could get, just use with what your thinking. Which looks like a gaint threasher as of right now.

Also right now I think that the tatics used from the players standpoint is the best thing for werewolfs. Not all ways the items/build used like with many other classes. Strange if that is true then it would be really wise to keep things hush hush.