Ot: Auuuughhh! I was testing WindowBlinds on my laptop and decided I didn't want it. So I tried to uninstall WB and it wouldn't*! Okay, I'll use Windows' System Restore to go back to a point where WB isn't installed. The first usable system checkpoint is two weeks ago? No problem. Hmmm, System Restore is reporting that it renamed a large slew of files and I'm getting low on disk space so I better remove them. Search *(?)* and delete all the ones that are obviously renamed files. Crap, my *.mpqs were some of those files, as well as my NWN istall. No install CDs handy, so I'll wait to reinstall. But now my system's responding weirdly and WinZip won't open. Well, it's been about a year, so my system's due for a reinstall of the OS. Back up all my important data and reinstall the OS. Well, I get to find out that when I backed up my D2 folder, I saved the ATMA and saves folders. The only issue is that there were no .d2s (character) or .d2x (stashes) in those folders. Apparently they got removed when I killed my "Diablo II (2)" folder. Good news: I now can have no doubt that any of my new finds will not be tainted. :clap: Bad news: I play HC and either have to exert the energy to find the HC toggle or beat the game in SC. The moral of the story: Make sure that you check the contents of a folder instead of blindly removing it, especially if you're low on disk space and there's a chance it "saved" large files. (All the other times I've used System Restore it backed up small files, so I could blindly kill them.) * This experience may not be descriptive of the typical user experience. I also had a hacked uxtheme.dll before installing WB, so that may have caused issues.