OT: Anyone know the command to ignore all except on /f list? der=0

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Anyone know the command to ignore all except on /f list?

I am asking because there is this one guy in the USEAST that is like obessed with me.

He has me on his /f list and always bothers me cause I beat him. You guys probably know him as *thatdamncheezus. Anyway I know there is a command to do this I just don't know what is?

Thanks

just squelch him, type /squelch *thatdamncheezus Altho if there is a command that blocks all except /f list people, it's worth a try.

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Jackson said:
Right. Squelching would work. Or, try asking him to take you off his friends list.
the ignore works but when u log off again it will reset. Thats why I am asking.

Like I said before the guy is obessed in bothering me asking him is futile.

Arctic_Fox

Diabloii.Net Member
AFAIK there is no way, sorry Pal. I know it's a pain to squelch him every time.. but unless he willingly removes you.. you're in a pretty jam. If it's harassment, perhaps take screenie and email them to Blizzard. Perhaps a warning from them might scare him off. Dunno, good luck though.

Ragnarod

DiabloII.Net Pal
There's a command, but I guess you'll also have to type it every time you log on (at least it's shorter than the squelch)

/o igw

That way you'll ignore whispers from everyone not on your friend list. For more commands of this kind, type /help options in bnet

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Ragnarod said:
There's a command, but I guess you'll also have to type it every time you log on (at least it's shorter than the squelch)

/o igw

That way you'll ignore whispers from everyone not on your friend list. For more commands of this kind, type /help options in bnet
excellent rag that is what I was looking for. much better than typing the whole acct name :)

Malachi

Banned
Me gets a lil note and writes it down.. been looking for ages for this. Could not find it in the 'help' page on bnet and I got some people that are heavily harassing me with dumb /f m messages refusing to take me off their friends list. Thanks !

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Ragnarod said:

/o igw

Dang Rags, you do know everything! =)

Ragnarod

DiabloII.Net Pal
I came across that when I bought WarCraft 3, I must have been the only person that has read the readme info on it :innocent:

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure Blizzard will do anything, unless the guy is really harrassing you. Even then, Blizzard may not do anything =/

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
No, that is EXACTLY what this guy wants! He wants ATTENTION! So give him none. Pay no attention to him. Squelch him. Sooner or later, he will stop.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
what i find annoying is when you get poor players adding you to their list after you help them with something. Then they constantly message you for help, or free stuff, sometimes i help out, but most times i just try to ignore them