Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: American Eagle goes RPG?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by insenothepunk, Apr 7, 2004.

1. insenothepunk

insenothepunk Banned

2. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

You do know that "El Diablo" means something like "The Devil" in I think Spanish, right?

3. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

That's something weird of AE to do, i wear their shirts all the time and i havent seen that one in stores, must be a low-budge shirts they make. I doubt that they intended that shirt to have anything to do with D2.

"Diablo" es "devil" en espanol.

4. SuggestiveName

SuggestiveName IncGamers Member

Blizzard should sue the pants off American Eagle. (Pun most certainly intended.)

That way the world could be rid of their over-priced ugly asshat clothes.

($60 for jeans with PRE-TORN HOLES IN THEM?!?!?!? WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!!!!!!111exclamationpoint)

5. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

yea, but certainly better than the "i hate my life because my mom wont let me get a nose-ring" t-shirts they sell down in hot topic. Everytime i go down there i want to burn that store down to the ground.

6. SuggestiveName

But hot topic has these awesome wristbands with nintendo and atari game characters on them. They are so deliciously 80's, also hot topic is a pretty good place to find some indie rock and punk band shirts if you get lucky. But their general selection of "witty" and "punk" clothes is still quite lame.

Conclusion: The mall sucks! Down with consumerism! Down with material goods!

*takes off clothes*
    *Throws away money*
    *runs around naked*

*reaches nirvana*

*jams with kurt cobain*

(That was a long set up for a really cheap joke. Thats why it works.)

7. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

yea, the nintendo t-shirts are very cool no argument there, what's funny is that a atheist vegan girl in my independent studies class actually thinks kurt cobain is god, he's a good musician but overrated in my opinion... Jimi Hendrix however.... that's a person i can play guitar with. Jimi will just have to learn to keep up with my solos :wink2:

8. emmyangel

emmyangel IncGamers Member

hey ya'll i jus thought it was somewhat ironic to have AE have a shirt like that , so thats why i showed it to my boyfriend(insenothepunk). but the fact that if i saw someone wearing that shirt the 1st thing i would think of is that game that i so intensely play. but im with u who said about being naked all the time lets go for it, in our own homes with the shades down, in our rooms, well maybe not at all. lol (i love shopping to much for that). :lady: lata ya'll ::wink wink::

9. insenothepunk

insenothepunk Banned

Yes I know that diablo means devil in spanish. It was just a funny shirt so I thought I would share. And hot topic has some of the best shirts around. Well ever since I can't find any good ones any where else. Specailly like my newest one. "Invade Cannada." And I don't know about the whole down with consumerism thing. I work in sales so that wouldn't be good. But I am up for running around naked. And on the whole Kurt, Jimi thing. God is sitting up there somewhere and he's jamming along with both of them. While Satan is in hell stuck knowing the fact that one day he is going to be stuck with Brittney Spears, The Back Street Boys, and all those popstar *****s that are around these days. Long live punk rock!!!!

10. SuggestiveName

Yay! We get it you're a girl, as if your forum name wasn't enough of a clue. If you are planning on regularly reminding us of your gender and being an attention who...errr....grabber, then don't be suprised when you get immature reactions from immature members. Do everyone a favor and spare us the immaturity. Gender is irrelevant.

(I'm not being hostile, take this as friendly advice because I've been here a long time and the girls who flaunt themselves end up in bad situations (or banned), and inevitably cause flame wars. A little subtlety goes a long way.)

You just know that God plays bass, and Jesus sings lead.

11. Bunniemaster

Bunniemaster IncGamers Member

Bet jesus can sing a mean Misfits cover

12. smokey[dead]

smokey[dead] Banned

Jimi is 70's rock, and nirvana is more grudge than punk. I think they just let traffic and prince into the rock and roll hall of fame, prince is very talented, he plays all the instruments for his songs. God help us all when they are forced to let bands like slipknot, limp bizkit and disturbed into the rock and roll hall of fame.