OT:Age and location check?

Keaka26

Diabloii.Net Member
OT:Age and location check?

Im fairly new here and Im just curious as to the ages and locations of everyone here. It really doesnt matter, Id just like to know.

Im 21 and Im in california...

(lets try and avoid the "Im 300 years old and from mars" stuff)

GIR

Banned
Æ’enris said:
I'm 301 years old and from Mars.
Don't waste space like this, we have an ot thread already.
Hah! I'm 302 and from the better part of Mars. I pwn joo!

Keaka26

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont gimme any of that high and mighty crap because half the posts in half of the ON topic threads are off topic. ***** at them about a waste of space.

Edit: Sorry to come off as a jerk, but I saw 4 "OT" posts on the first page of posts alone. Didnt realize it was a nono.

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
Damn you garbad, now my efforts at keeping ot threads to a minimum are undermined by a lowly moderator :worship:
Fenris has been owned at the hands of a care bear. ;)

16 and in Pennsylvania (former jersey hick)

Keaka26

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
21/YES PLZ OMG ROFL/California
Whats all that about?? Are you making fun of me or are you really 21 and in california? If thats the case, then what the hell is so funny?

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
OH NO ITS AOL

*Gets up from comp and smashes head with bat*

5 hours later...

ACK OMG why? Why??!?!??!!

KKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

~Kbob

(btw, Ash and well I as well, are making fun of that A//S//L or age sex location that HAUNTS chat rooms and the last time I was in was when I was like... twelve. This crap is annoying and Ash is doing what he does best... trolling and flaming in his little ways.)

Keaka26 said:
Whats all that about?? Are you making fun of me or are you really 21 and in california? If thats the case, then what the hell is so funny?
Well see, normally you would put M or F there because the question is asking your sex, which could be taken as Sex? Ash is just 'special'.

Keaka26

Diabloii.Net Member
Ohhhh hahaha....People on AOL were offering sex?!!? So I've been missing out all these years... :scratch: hehe, j/k ...

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Keaka26 said:
Ohhhh hahaha....People on AOL were offering sex?!!? So I've been missing out all these years... :scratch: hehe, j/k ...
oldest joke ever, and I die a little every time I hear it, so I guess I'm suicidal, and a 21 year old Californian