OT: Adaware, help

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
OT: Adaware, help

where can i get a free spyware remover? yes i chek google, it gives a punchm, then it scans found 90 spyware files.....and if i want to remove it i have to buy it!!!! :rant: :rant:

and thats with all of them, can someone point out me a free adaware/spyware remover, that not only scans for free BUT REMOVES THE FILES ALSO FOR FREE.

Ryondaahl

Diabloii.Net Member
Not running windows tends to help as well ;-)
Not a free option I agree, but it makes up for it with a lot less aggravation every day.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

sam_manzanza said:
www.lavasoft.de is the site I got mine from, free download and it removes files. You need the crack too, IIRC.
Sam
umm, i dont think you can say you need a crack, thats sort of agaisnt the rules.
anyway, ad-aware is very good, and has regular updates. any that you use id recommend checkign about once a week. you can leave it going in the background and it wont take that long.

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
whats IIRC stand for?

dont want to get this thread locked or myself banned, but why would you need a c**** for ad-aware? its a free program no?

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
I think he meant it for the registered version. Ad-aware is freeware though so maybe it was for a dif program?

I don't see how that would be against the rules.
I think the rules mean no cracks/hacks/warez for DII, not for any other programs.
Anyway, I think I was mistaken about the crack, it is free. It's Norton that you would need a crack for, momentary lapse in concentration on my behalf.

Sam