Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: Actress help.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ThomasJohnsen, Feb 21, 2018.

1. ThomasJohnsen

ThomasJohnsen Diabloii.Net Member

Hello

So I was watching curling from the olympics and saw this swiss curler:
    Schweiz_curl.png
    She looks exactly like an actress in a film I saw once. But I can't for the life of me find her "twin". I tried scanning through british and american actresses and searching by picture - no luck. So I turn to you good people who have helped me with all sorts of stuff thrugh the years. Can you help please?
    Tom

2. DiabloTwoinDC

DiabloTwoinDC Diabloii.Net Member

[​IMG]

To me, she looks like Maura Tierney from NewsRadio?

weezaard likes this.
  3. ThomasJohnsen

I found out by myself. It wasn't easy because it's an actress with blue eyes and usually blonde hair, so I discounted her many times when looking through pictures. However when she does present herself with black/brown page hair, she looks so much like that swiss curler that it's creepy - even has the same facial expressions. The swiss curler has a slightly longer nose though.
    I'll post a picture of them both here - am I completely wrong or is that not almost the same person:
    claire.jpg Schweiz_curl.png
    Claire Danes (curler is Esther NEUENSCHWANDER)

Thanks for the help @DiabloTwoinDC

Tom

4. Friiser

Friiser Diabloii.Net Member

I can see how Claire and Esther look very much alike.
    Dopplegangers... they exist. About a year ago one of my friends mistook a UPS driver for me, said we looked the same. Good to know my doppleganger has a job :)

5. ThomasJohnsen

Actually I vaguely remember having heard about some place on the internet that used an advanced facial recognition software to find your doppelgangers around the world. Not sure I'd be keen on seeing any of mine though. It'd be fun for like 10 secs and then awkward the rest of the time. Could make for some interesting novel plots though - like hiring a doppelganger for an alibi and that sort of thing.

..anyways glad I'm not the only one seeing the similarities between the curler and the actress. When you see her (the curler) in action, you will most certainly recognize alot of Claire Danes features. She'd make a great stunt-double.