Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OT: About Donations Through Paypal

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Riebs, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

OT: About Donations Through Paypal

Last night, after my item no ebay sold for $10 I made my first donation of $5 dollars to DiabloII,Net [I clicked the Support DII.Net Logo at the top]. Well, its been almost a day, and I was wondering how long does it take for your logo to chance from Memeber to DII.Net pal? and is there anyone I have to contact to tell them that I donated...?

Just Wondering
    John

2. tomatoman

tomatoman IncGamers Member

well since i never donated i dont know, but did you put your account name ( Riebs ) in at any time? if not they couldnt tell what account it was.. and i think paypal takes a while for the person who received money to actually recieve the money.

3. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

What item?

4. jsiv

jsiv IncGamers Member

I donated about a month ago and still haven't had anything change. I e-mailed Elly a few times and asked Zappa what to do when she didn't reply. He then told me to try and keep e-mailing Elly as she does tend to be quite busy.

As I see it, though, the e-mails I already sent off aren't going to delete themselves so I'll just wait and see what happens. Then, if I ever get my pal advantages, I'll resume my contributing.

To be honest, I did expect a bit faster reaction, but let's see what happens.

5. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Keep e-mailing [email protected]

e-mails might still be there, but as with anybody that gets a lot of e-mail, the new ones get noticed, the old ones my fall by the wayside.

6. Spero

Spero IncGamers Member

The last time I donated it took several days before my status changed. I sent one email. Wow Elly must be busy for it to take a month! :)

7. treldonis

treldonis IncGamers Member

Yeah it's been about 2-3 weeks myself. I thought the same thing. No big deal. I will just keep sending them.

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

It would be nice to be "billed/reminder" that donation is due. That is simply how my status changed and since I still had to deal with all the pop ups i decided not to fool with it anymore.

9. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

The pop-ups were due to a couple of unethical advertisers that they were dealing with. They dumped those when the problems arose, so that shouldn't be a problem any more.

10. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Just a few days ago I made a donation via pay - pal and Ive not been upgraded yet either . Didnt want to seem like a pest with re-emailing Elly - but I did see my account debit transaction . On another thread someone told me to send Elly a private message here on the boards also .

11. buster

buster IncGamers Member

If contributions are the life-blood of this site, you would think that they would come up with a better (faster) system to reward those that do contribute. Personally, I'm getting very frustrated with the whole process. I donated through PayPal almost a month ago and have sent several PMs/emails since without any results.