OT A quote from a forum member

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
OT A quote from a forum member

I once read the quote,

"95% of the time, I'm right. So why worry about the other 2%."

It was a quote on the bottem of every message the person left. I forget who had it, can anyone tell me? I am trying to figure out who the original author of the quote is because it is pretty funny.

MysticDragon

Diabloii.Net Member
I used his signature for my random quote of the week in my Battle.net profile for a few months. I forgot to change it. :grin:

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Didn't he used to have the "There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those don't" sig too?

Lord Nyax

Banned
Merick said:
Didn't he used to have the "There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those don't" sig too?
Gah, such a dumb quote...me no likey. I do like the 95%/2% one though. Funny...Orphan and RTB are awesome though.

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm trying to find out who the first person who said this quote was, but google isn't helping. I PMed Orphan about it already, if you wish to answer here that would be super as well.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
To be honest, I don't actually know who said it (or the original version of it to be exactly, because the numbers 95% and 2% are completely made up on my behalf).

You're not going to find the author of it either, I don't believe. The original quote is actually (using the actual figures going from memory):

"I'm right 98% of the time. Who gives a crap about the other 3%?"

Which is what I originally considered to use, but instead chose a slightly reworded version (though I think both are just as funny to be honest, and for a change of pace I might switch my signature to the above one sometime in the future :wink3: ).

In any event, I think you'll probably find that it's really only a slogon on a t-shirt that probably started it (which is also where I found it), which would make it difficult to find the author.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Merick said:
That's Noodle's sig at the moment.

Dad Daniel

Diabloii.Net Member
To tell you the truth guyes i am here, because of RTB! At the first time i was thinking that all people ate these boards are like him - with such knowledge and wisdom...

Anyway, no matter he is alone in his genius, i am still here! :scratch:

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Thrugg and Jarulf (theJarulf) are also pretty much wizards when it comes to D2. But we don't see them much these days.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan: Every time someone proves you wrong, I have the habit of saying (sometimes even out loud) "That's why." :badteeth:

Worshipping is bad though... I also make mistakes, like everyone else.