ot: 42

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
ot: 42

Is it just news to me that the HHGTTG movie is finally being released at the end of this month? I mean I knew it was being worked on on and off forever but until I saw a preview for it last night I didn't have the slightest idea that it was actually almost here O_O

I hope it kicks ass like the radio/books and doesn't suck like the TV version...I'm not sure if I could handle another great book being mutilated on film so shortly after I, Robot (which I claim is mutilated via previews alone...I haven't bothered watching that one yet, and if I have my way I never will).

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
MoUsE_WiZ said:
Is it just news to me that the HHGTTG movie is finally being released at the end of this month? I mean I knew it was being worked on on and off forever but until I saw a preview for it last night I didn't have the slightest idea that it was actually almost here O_O

I hope it kicks ass like the radio/books and doesn't suck like the TV version...I'm not sure if I could handle another great book being mutilated on film so shortly after I, Robot (which I claim is mutilated via previews alone...I haven't bothered watching that one yet, and if I have my way I never will).
If you don't mind me asking, what is this 'HHGTTG' movie?

kogh

Diabloii.Net Member
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

and hell yea, im pretty excited about it.

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. "

so classic

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe it is just you :)

Us europeans knew about it, hehe -----> Gogo EMPIRE magazine

Pain

Diablo: IncGamers Member
kogh said:
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

and hell yea, im pretty excited about it.

"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. "

so classic
Don't try and out-weird me, 6-eyes! I get stranger things than you in my breakfeast cereal.