Original names. Who has them?

Rick

Diabloii.Net Member
Original names. Who has them?

I was surprised when I registered that I could get a name so simple. Anyone else got the name they wanted?

ogogo on ice

Diabloii.Net Member
I wish. Somehow just plain ogogo was taken, but looking through the members list I couldn't find anyone with that name. I was confused, to say the least.

Geeno

Diabloii.Net Member
I get Geeno all the time, but Im starting to think it makes people think Im Italian and thats nothing I really want to bear the burden of.

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I was surprised I got Matt, but I registered it right when all the names reset and we had to reregister a while ago, so I wasnt that shocked.

Christor

Diabloii.Net Member
It was easy enough getting the name Christor here, but it's sometimes already taken at other places/forums. Not that I would even think about posting in any other forums. :uhhuh:

Madness

Diabloii.Net Member
When I originally registered, before the reset, it was kind of lucky that Madness wasnt taken. I re-registered the day they fixed the forums though, so I didnt have much of a problem then.

On most other places though, the name's taken.

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
Damotta is usually free for the taking except on very popular sites (e-mail, and a few large sites).

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
And it's a sweet name! Sometimes I wish people would put more thought into their names, rather than a generic name with all kinds of x's and numbers and []()-_+=~*!/|\<>.. symbols in them.

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
oR mAyBe wHeN tHeY dEcIdE tO bE cOoL aNd PuT ThEiR nAmE lIkE tHiS...

And Choogy is almost never taken, as it's rather rare even upon google. (cept for some german production company)

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
I made up this name _way_ back in the day when I was getting online using Prodigy (do they even exist anymore?). Since then I was suprised to discover how often it's taken, but I've found that it's apparently the name of some plant or other.

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
i don't have problems registering with nrabbit but if i do i put nuclear rabbit, if i have problems again i put zeratul and again if i have problems i put moly5. :lol:

Spawn of God

Diabloii.Net Member
let me tell u, every name i have on the 200 something forums/games/emails ive had has been checkers6676, until now. who took my name?! i got stuck with this one.