Orgy?

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Orgy?

No, this isn't one of Ski's threads.

Whatever happened to Orgy? Blue Monday just came up on my iTunes...the only other song I remember of theirs is "Dreams in Digital"

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I remember them. Only those two songs though.
*shrug* bands tend to do that. Release a single for an album, it gets played a bit. It stops being played. They go on tour, which you don't hear about. They start on a new album. They release a new single and you hear of them again.

skihard

Banned
you all suck I'm not playing anymore. *pretends he's Cartman and mumbles 'screw you guys i'm going home' while pointing fingers to the left and walks away*

skihard said:
you all suck I'm not playing anymore. *pretends he's Cartman and mumbles 'screw you guys i'm going home' while pointing fingers to the left and walks away*
*after Ski returns home, he sets up afternoon tea in the backyard with Polly Prissy Pants and Mr. Bear*

skihard

Banned
HockeyChic said:
*after Ski returns home, he sets up afternoon tea in the backyard with Polly Prissy Pants and Mr. Bear*
one of these days woman, one of these days.............

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:
Don't Cylons get dizzy with their one eye bouncing back and forth like that?
Puny human, we have advanced gyroscopic compensators to attain higher levels of what you call "balance" than what your inferior fleshy body can manage! That is why we are a flourishing empire while your race is fleeing from our tyranny in the last Battlestar, Galactica, and a ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest for a shining blue planet known as Earth.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Puny human, we have advanced gyroscopic compensators to attain higher levels of what you call "balance" than what your inferior fleshy body can manage! That is why we are a flourishing empire while your race is fleeing from our tyranny in the last Battlestar, Galactica, and a ragtag fugitive fleet on a lonely quest for a shining blue planet known as Earth.
For a 'flourishing empire' you certainly have a lot of trouble catching one ship. Must be the eye thing.