orgset or unid torch?

Re: orgset or unid torch?

I think a HR is unlikely. And I even think the value is pretty even as well. My guess there's no difference in how fast you'd get something out of it.

Betrayal

Diabloii.Net Member

Organ sets are pretty much instant hrs on West L, but I think the torch will take longer to sell.

You got a point there. There's always some added value to a possible good Torch. At least better then your so-many-th 12 12 Necro Torch.

edit: but that doesn't make sense ofcourse if your Torch is still unid'd :badteeth: . Didn't know they went for a HR though on your Realm.

middleman35

Diabloii.Net Member

I've gotten HR's for Unid Torches recently (EastSCL). However, it does require a bit of waiting. Also it's a lot easier at weekends when all the BNetters with more Hr's than sense are on....

HSDuke

Diabloii.Net Member

Quick question, I recently came back after a two year break and was wondering if torches can be traded in trade screen now or is it still drop trade only? thank you.

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, all unique charms can be traded in the trade screen. However you can't trade a torch for a torch, or anni for an anni. Only one type of unique charm can be present in either trade window at a time.

SmittySixTen

Diabloii.Net Member

imho, run the organsets to torches and ID them yourself. You'll get a string of bad ones most likely, but on average you get ~Organset value for the torches. Then when you get a really nice one (that you don't need), well you've made it all up with one quick chat with Cain.

fauxgtfour

Diabloii.Net Member

On uswest its not too hard to sell unid torch for hr. my fastest way to make money is to trade 1 hr for 5 keysets, run the ubers, trade the torch for hr, and repeat. 3 cycles of this = 2 hr profit.