organ search

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
organ search

I have found the complete keyset a few times and opened the red gate in act 5, but I allways get the same boss (the one who give the eye). Am I doing something wrong, or the odds for the other bosses are really smaller?

3 keysets is what your needing bud.

....and don't open them all in the same spot. That is what I call "Stuff that sucks". Put the cube on your inventory and open them in three different spots. Might sound a touch trivial, but the mistake can be very punishing on your mouse.

RequiemDeath

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, kill each boss before opening the next portal... Just to protect yourself from a r/d...

*Requiem_Death

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Neurofuzzy said:
I have found the complete keyset a few times and opened the red gate in act 5, but I allways get the same boss (the one who give the eye). Am I doing something wrong, or the odds for the other bosses are really smaller?
The chance of each of the bosses is random but trying to get the organs by using one keyset at a time could take you forever.Best off like others said to get all three keysets first then open them one at a time in the same game.

Id also suggest playing the game for five minutes before you open then exit/rejoin to make sure game is set before opening the first portal.