Orb sorc PvM + PvP

Bandaras

Diabloii.Net Member
Orb sorc PvM + PvP

i was just wondering for PvP how i would get A cold Orb Sorc to get the immunes off of my cod sorceress any ideas?

i tried Perfect doom cryptic axe i got 35 fcr spirtr i got Perfect fathom and nightwings maybe the shield is the problem any ideas on how to get cold immunes to not be cold immuned anymore?

Ty and Spending limit is not a problem..

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
i was just wondering for PvP how i would get A cold Orb Sorc to get the immunes off of my cod sorceress any ideas?

i tried Perfect doom cryptic axe i got 35 fcr spirtr i got Perfect fathom and nightwings maybe the shield is the problem any ideas on how to get cold immunes to not be cold immuned anymore?

Ty and Spending limit is not a problem..
-res will NOT break immunities, only conviction/lower resist will.

my best pvm/pvp sorc was my old tals orber. (somehow) i got ~950 dmg orb, infinity merc. and huge mf/res.

also- doom's -res will not even apply except for your mercenaries cold attacks (none?)

Bandaras

Diabloii.Net Member
I tried that

i have an infinity it doesent help so then i bought a doom Cryptic axe that didnt help either so im asking what combination would be the best

And if this would work Infinity-20/20 merc armor- Andys

Doom 20/20 merc armor-andys????

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
i have an infinity it doesent help so then i bought a doom Cryptic axe that didnt help either so im asking what combination would be the best

And if this would work Infinity-20/20 merc armor- Andys

Doom 20/20 merc armor-andys????
Not to mention any -% enemy resistance from items doesn't effect immunity.

Generally, a pure Orber is a bad idea for clearing out areas for PvM. And weak conviction from Infinity can't break most CI's in hell. :tongue: