Orb Or Blizzard?

Trojan Man

Diabloii.Net Member
Orb Or Blizzard?

Ok Which is better a orb sorc or a Blizz sorc? I Have both but I can only fully suit up one. Which one do you guys think is better. (My Orb sorc is Fo/Fb). Which is better for PvP overall.

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
Trojan Man said:
Ok Which is better a orb sorc or a Blizz sorc? I Have both but I can only fully suit up one. Which one do you guys think is better. (My Orb sorc is Fo/Fb). Which is better for PvP overall.
why orb/fb? i just dont get it, if u go orb, u go fo/es and as for pvp, if u play legitly, i'd say orber is better because it requires almost VERY little aiming

Bigrob

Banned
Darknicrofia said:
why orb/fb? i just dont get it, if u go orb, u go fo/es and as for pvp, if u play legitly, i'd say orber is better because it requires almost VERY little aiming
hey think about it, fb/orb is actually quite a nice combo in pvp. Using orb to make ppl stack resist, then 15k fireball. (the best is 20k fireball, so 15k is not so shabby)

i like his idea.

Trojan Man

Diabloii.Net Member
thank you. I use 5 Cold Gcs and 5 Fire gcs on her. Its good because i freeze with orb and while it casts i fire Fbs and it works good actually.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
i doubt a fo.fb sorc is any good in pvp. maybe against the weaker end of pvpers.

why is it weak? because why go 2 weakened skills when you can go 1 strong one? classes like mages and v/ts actually have a skill that is unabsorbable which makes them effective. but orb.fb can be absorbed both at once. (imagine a pally with x2 frosts,hotspurs,nozakan.

bluedragoon

Diabloii.Net Member
dkay said:
i doubt a fo.fb sorc is any good in pvp. maybe against the weaker end of pvpers.

why is it weak? because why go 2 weakened skills when you can go 1 strong one? classes like mages and v/ts actually have a skill that is unabsorbable which makes them effective. but orb.fb can be absorbed both at once. (imagine a pally with x2 frosts,hotspurs,nozakan.
and then a 4 p diamonded 45 resist pally shield as well: ai caramba

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
bluedragoon said:
and then a 4 p diamonded 45 resist pally shield as well: ai caramba
Or if you wanna be really evil, tele + ww babr duel wielding Wizzys, nokozan, hotspurs, ravens and snowclash...lmao...you'd heal him..

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Or if you wanna be really evil, tele + ww babr duel wielding Wizzys, nokozan, hotspurs, ravens and snowclash...lmao...you'd heal him..
Shhhhh.... Keep that to ourselves, some people might actually try to do that.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
thing is you really dont even need the wizzies since with so much spread out skill points.. his cold mastery level is prolly very low.

soc

Banned
dkay said:
thing is you really dont even need the wizzies since with so much spread out skill points.. his cold mastery level is prolly very low.
Wizzies are just to make them weep, not for the win.

Are you on USWNL?? I saw one of these fb/fo hybrids in a pubby game. Claimed she had 15k fb and 1k+ orb (I could easily check if this is even possible or not but I'm lazy right now). She was still pathetically weak, and only was able to kill some BM pallies who were stacked against the other fire sorc in the game.