Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Orb Es PvP build questions!!! Plz Read!!

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Druss the Legend, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Druss the Legend

Druss the Legend IncGamers Member

Orb Es PvP build questions!!! Plz Read!!

Ok, I have never done the es build before. Gear is no problem, I have all perf gear 35 fathom, 20 20 monarch, 20 Nw, 44,40,40,40,40,40,40,39,37 Gc's and 10x 70 mana/15 life Sc's.
    So basically my question is: If im usin a es staff, do I even need to bother getting es or will the +3 to es be enough? Where should I get my Vit/Energy to?
    Please help me out, I will be checking this thread regularly!

Msg me if u have a sick PvP build or something, Please expert advice only?

*Madmankevinx
    *Kevinx

2. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

What armor is she carting?
    20/20 monarchs seem a bit inefficient to me - vs a 20/20 armor + spirit, or 20/5 ormus +3 es + spirit.

I'd put base points into the ES though, I can only count a max of +12 sorc skills / ES, 14 if fletch or +2 all ammy. Iirc, a slvl 40 ES = 95 sorb. With pvp orb, you'll have enough points to get a high / max TK, and even if maxed, you'll still have extra points left over, so plug em into ES. If you spend no base points in ES, and only use a +3 es staff (cta?), you'll have 65 (if 3/10 cold ammy) es sorb, or 69 es sorb with a +2sorc/maras ammy - and extra points left unused.

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Put one point for the sake of not prebuffing all the time.

I made my FBer with no point and +9ES Memory. Prebuffing BO/ES is annoying as hell. The one extra point wont affect your dmg that much anyway. I might lvl my sorc one more lvl just for that point in ES.

4. NoFleshAllBlood

NoFleshAllBlood IncGamers Member

I actually just made a es/orber like a week ago. She does real nice in pvp and doesnt even take a scratch on hell meph runs.The gear i use is:
    Nightwings
    maras
    enigma
    deaths fathom
    spirit
    2xsoj
    arachnid mesh
    frostburns
    sandstorm treks

for stats i maxed es, telekenesis,orb ice bolt and im owrking on cold mastery now.

i went ahead and used enigma fir the str req on a monarch spirit and went full energy with her. Some people say coh is better for resist, but in truth, damage to mana is calculated before resists are :p
    Her mana is up to about 4k and the orb is doing 1.1k. these numbers are both without any charms accept torch and anni.And with this you can prebuff if u really want to but your es is already at lvl 39 with bc on you.