Opinions on a zealot

ReTriPally

Diabloii.Net Member
Opinions on a zealot

Hey I think I'm just about done with my zealot and I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on how he stacks up to the best(PvM).
He uses a nice grief (+377) an upped perf gaze(264 after up) a 190% upped hoz(539 after up) 193 upped gores(208 after up) almost perf draculs, a 955 CoH archon plate, a 5% bk and a near perf raven. also has a perf string that got an amazing up to 184 defense. on his switch is a nice spirit and im currently making his cta(gotta get ohm to finish it up). He has a 17/20/6 anni and a decent gheeds, with no real charms to speak of other then those. I keep an atmas in the stash to deal with phys immune and a demon limb for an ar boost against act bosses(itd doesnt work). I maxed zeal fanat holy sheild sac and im in the middle of maxing defiance at the moment. hes level 87 now, with about 1500 life and 16 k defense AR doesnt really matter cuz of grief and b/c im PvM. not sure wat dmg i do becuz griefs display is bugged, but i seem to kill fast. The only things i think i need is to outfit a nice merc and to get some skiller charms, but could anyone let me know if theres something im missing?

o btw his ammy is a highlords, the hoz has an um in it and the gaze has an ias jewel in it

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
You seem well-prepared for PvM, there's not too much you can do (or need to do) to improve.

If you're looking for skiller charms for a Zealot, especially in PvM, I strongly advise against getting Combat charms. They're far too expensive and aren't really worth the price if you play PvM. If you really must go for skillers, Offensives would be a cheaper and sill efficient choice, but in PvM you should be able to get along just fine without any skillers.

For the merc, an ethereal Doom polearm (usually Cryptic Axe) is one of my favourites. However, it's very expensive, and the Holy Freeze aura from it isn't absolutely necessary, since you're melee and not casting anyways. Ethereal Reaper's Toll would be a great choice. CoH and Fortitude are nice armors for mercs, but even a Gladiator's Bane would do very nicely. Andariel's and Gaze are very good choices for merc helms.