Opinion needed regarding armor

DJBod

Diabloii.Net Member
Opinion needed regarding armor

I couldn't think of where else to put this, so I hope I did not put it here in error.

Anyways, I recently found a Guardian Angel (Unique Templar Coat) and I was wondering what I should do with it. I have narrowed it down to two options, please advise as to what you think I should do.
1. Up it to a hellforge plate, place an Um rune in it and give it to the mercenary on my level 83 sorc. Currently that merc has Atma's wail and I think the increase in resistances and defense would be very helpful. I have an etheral armor I intended to put fortitude in for this merc, but I'm having trouble mf-ing enough to trade for the Lo rune to finish it up...
2. Leave it as is, maybe place an Um in it, and use it on my hammerdin-to-be (currently Level 40 or 41, I think) as an interim until I can get an enigma, or something else that's higher end...

Assuming I could go either way, what's you opinion on which option I should pursue? Thanks in advance for your help.

Gorny

Banned
DJBod said:
I couldn't think of where else to put this, so I hope I did not put it here in error.

Anyways, I recently found a Guardian Angel (Unique Templar Coat) and I was wondering what I should do with it. I have narrowed it down to two options, please advise as to what you think I should do.
1. Up it to a hellforge plate, place an Um rune in it and give it to the mercenary on my level 83 sorc. Currently that merc has Atma's wail and I think the increase in resistances and defense would be very helpful. I have an etheral armor I intended to put fortitude in for this merc, but I'm having trouble mf-ing enough to trade for the Lo rune to finish it up...
2. Leave it as is, maybe place an Um in it, and use it on my hammerdin-to-be (currently Level 40 or 41, I think) as an interim until I can get an enigma, or something else that's higher end...

Assuming I could go either way, what's you opinion on which option I should pursue? Thanks in advance for your help.

The Paladin Forum would be a good place ;)

DJBod

Diabloii.Net Member
Thank you for the re-locate... I just wasn't sure if I should put it in the pally forum, the sorc forum (cuz the merc option), so I just placed it in newcomer..

Sorry for the confusion on my part.

DJBod

Diabloii.Net Member
Since I had never played as a pally before, I decided to go with the hammerdin. Not too hard, and closer to the sorcs I have been born and bred on.