Open Battelnet [ HELP ME PLZ ]

bih

Diabloii.Net Member
Open Battelnet [ HELP ME PLZ ]

Hi all .. I have played in closed battelnet in 3 years i think and i want to try something new . I want to play Open Battelnet but i cant make a game or join a game .. Really wierd . I can send some picture if you want .

Plz help me

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Another guy? Is this guy suffering from schitzophrenia or something? To me it looks like the same guy :lol:

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
Another guy? Is this guy suffering from schitzophrenia or something? To me it looks like the same guy :lol:
A word on that (it's infuriating how people wrongly use the word schitzophrenia)

Despite its etymology, schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, also known as multiple personality disorder or "split personality"; in popular culture the two are often confused.

So you probably wanted to say that this guy has DID.

This is Schitzophrenia

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
Err... I smell nitpicking ;)
Is it nitpicking to correct someone by saying it's a Hippo when they think it's an Elephant? Agreed, they're both mammals, and they have similarities, but they're different animals, not?

How would you like to be called a chimp?

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Check the SPF for making IP / Open Bnet games, they have been many threads like this answered, a quick search should solve your problems, something to do with opening ports or port forwarding.

Can't see why you want to go on Open Bnet to be honest, it is completely full of hackers and cheats....

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
You have to open your firewall for connection requests from the outside to port 4000 and perhaps to 6112 as well, at least for the IP addresses of those you want to play with. If you are behind a router, you also have to set up port forwarding accordingly. If you don't do that, you won't be able to host games for others. Independently from that, you should be able to create games for solo play, however.

helvete said:
I think your sarcasm detector is broken. Hint: Check the post dates. :wink3:

Schitzophrenia
:azn:

Actually it's spelled shizophrenia. You are confusing that with Schnitzel, Fritz and Blitzkrieg :laugh:

Now we are through with nitpicking, I guess...

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Actually it's spelled shizophrenia. You are confusing that with Schnitzel, Fritz and Blitzkrieg :laugh:

Hm, Schnitzel, das ist sehr güt!

(in advance to any nitpickers: I'm really really bad at German, even worse than my French :grin: )

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
:shocked: sarcasm detector repaired. God I got pwned :D

BTW, everyone should go DL the southpark episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft" :D I was laughing for HOURS after watching it... the third time!

Free (legal) bittorrent is easily found by googling.

bih

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok guys .
what should i do now then ?
ops i forgot to tell you .
it come like a new window !
i am in the game then the game lock and then i press : ctrl + alt + delete . and then come the window up for delete and i press att the error program and press OK
Then i must restart the diablo

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Your previous posting is a little hard to understand. It seems you are aborting the game via the Windows task manager. BTW, where's the picture you promised ?

I don't really know a solution, but I'm under the impression you haven't tried what Milb suggested. It's not that others are happy to do the work for you.

As a first measure I would reinstall the game, both the core game and the expansion.

bih

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Your previous posting is a little hard to understand. It seems you are aborting the game via the Windows task manager. BTW, where's the picture you promised ?

I don't really know a solution, but I'm under the impression you haven't tried what Milb suggested. It's not that others are happy to do the work for you.

As a first measure I would reinstall the game, both the core game and the expansion.
Ok thx :thumbsup:

Cannon Fodder

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:

Not quite, I can't resist....

Actually it's spelled schizophrenia. You are confusing that with ****, ship, and sherlock :laugh:

:tongue: