Op Ehcc...

SwampBox

Diabloii.Net Member
Op Ehcc...

What happened to Op Ehcc?? It was the best hardcore classical channel. Its totally empty now. WtF? (UsEAST)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
channels live and die, but forums are eternal...

ok i admit, that wasn't really good. :lol:

DougDadyUsWest

Diabloii.Net Member
new channels

try op usa. (yes with the period) or op occ these are the main east channels that I know of... but I play west hccl. the west hccl channel is olo, on europe the channel is op d2c ... not sure about any asia channels.

magnet

Diabloii.Net Member
hccl west is a pretty small world--was wondering--do you happen to know a guy named jon?

DougDadyUsWest

Diabloii.Net Member
magnet said:
hccl west is a pretty small world--was wondering--do you happen to know a guy named jon?
I play by myself most of the time... but what is the account name or characters i might recognize. I've known many west hccl players over the years :)

Still-Xey-Lover

Diabloii.Net Member
I was starting a javazon on east hc ladder and there was 2 games up...dunno if i'd be interested in hc on classic if the community is THAT small.

weep

Diabloii.Net Member
west hccl is a graveyard.. so is olo and that stuff. If blizz doesn't reset the ladder soon, even me and doug will stop playing! I just got back into the game like 2 days ago after twisting my ankle in a soccer match.. so im d2 bound for a few days at least. I'm on scnl west.. and i have noticed that a lot less people are around.. maybe it's the summer but i think this season has dragged on for long enough.