Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Oops, waited too long

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DiMono, Mar 9, 2004.

1. DiMono

DiMono IncGamers Member

Oops, waited too long

Sometimes, real life kicks you where it hurts. I got burried under school and work recently, and when I got back to Diablo on my new computer (yay) I discovered it had been three days too long, and all my characters were expired (boo).

Now, I didn't have anything of great value on my accounts; the most valuable piece of equipment I had was probably my 189% Buriza. But everything was legit, found by me or my friends, so it's still a loss, just not one of great online value; it's personal value.

Still I press on. Let this be a lesson to everyone - visit all your accounts at least once every month or two, lest you find out you don't have any accounts to visit any more.

Anyway, I do still want to play, so now I put it to the forum: what character type should I pull out to start off again, having not played for three months?

2. Faye

Faye IncGamers Member

Sorc. Trust me, I just started playing again after 6 months and I started with a Conc barb, untwinked. Lets just say 1k Conc dmg at level 70 in Act 1 hell.

3. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

Faye, who's that in your Avatar? PLEASE TELL ME!!!

To the original poster, make a Hammerdin if you want a general jack-of-all-trades who will survive with the poorest gear.

4. SmokeyTreats

SmokeyTreats IncGamers Member

If I was to start fresh again I would either go for a duel tree sorc for mf or a skellimancer because there so much dang fun.