OOOOOH!!!! these new rares are nice

just found this.

Imp Bar Colossus Volgue
40ias
288ed
9mana steal
90something AR

60-600and something dmg

with a shael she hits 5 frames. hellslower-ean dmg but with decent speed! the onyl downside is the 210 str required :mad:

Manifesto

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a pretty cool rare legendary mallet. 309%ed and +50% damage to undead and some other useless mods along with 1 socket. its a decent pally weapon

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a nice 419% ed, +3 min and max damage,+2 all traps, +1 WOI, rare feral claws, If only the fire traps did more damage, and trap-DClaw hybrids were more do'able.....

Shug_Ninx

Diabloii.Net Member
I found a nice rare tiara: 1+ to asn skills, 23 to all resists, 17 to strength and adds 1-115 lightning damage.

Burnt_toasty

Diabloii.Net Member
Some guy on trade forums got a kick *** bow with amp dmg.

Being nl where we cant upgrade the witchwild definitely sucks.

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
Best thing is the ability to upgrade, so now you have to look at every damn rare that drops. I had a nice ethereal pike for my merc 280% ED, +30IAS, +100 pd and a few minor mods that I upgraded to a lance and I was going to upgrade to war pike but it got lost when my transfer game got dropped. :( along with the um needed to upgrade it :rant:

My new fave is a broad axe 328% ED, 40% IAS, +1 barb skills, +5 strength, +AR that I am going to upgrade on ladder once I find another damn um rune. Should be a sweet silver-edged axe. cross your fingers for 2 sockets.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a good thing upgrading doesn't work NL, or everything would be even more messed than it is...

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
I have one on uswest ladder, too bad it wasnt an ethereal one, or id trade heavy for the zod rune, right now it does

470ish max 2 hand damage, and only level 56 req!

toolthegod

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a flanged mace with only 280-290 ed. BUT it adds dmg per lvl AND AR.
My pally uses it, 1650ar on weapon alone. :surprise:
...or is it a reinforced mace??? :scratch:
I forgot. oh yeah. mana & life leech too :clap:
230 max dmg on it at lvl 75.
lol I'll have to check it when I get home. :embarrass

xpowerslave

Diabloii.Net Member
i found the amp damage rare bow :D

my friend found a 400+ed rare col. voulge, it does 814 max damage, has 2 sockets, and ias