Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later" Question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by PindleScratcher, Jan 26, 2015.

1. PindleScratcher

PindleScratcher Diabloii.Net Member

The following items have same stats as 1.09 but the Arreat Summit says "Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later".
    All item stats were compared from the UniqueItems.txt from patch mpq.

Arkaine's Valor - 100% same stats
    Blackoak Shield - 100% same stats
    Hellslayer - 100% same stats, but this item has "gethit" attribute, I suspect the mechanics was somehow changed, maybe that is why it is listed as a 1.10 item.

So my question is: why are these items are listed as 1.10?

I ask because of my SP grail 1.09 collection. Currently I have only 1 set item (Vortex Shield) I have yet to drop in 1.09 before moving to 1.10+. I figure which uniques/sets I have to collect again in 1.10+. Many of the 1.09 uniques I had dropped have near perfect or exactly perfect stats (because I had numerous drops of the same unique). So whether finding another perfect 1.10 Arkaine's Valor is needed for my grail, depends on the answer to the above question.

Thanks in advance for answering.

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

In 1.09, Arkaine's adds +1 or +2 to each of the 7 class bonuses, like +1 to barb skills, +2 sorc, +2 zon etc while in 1.10 it's either +1 or +2 to all skills.

Regarding Blackoak Shield, I can find no difference.

To my knowledge, Hellslayer changed from 1.08 to 1.09. It might be the case that the level range of the ctc fireball has changed from 19-20 to 16-20 in 1.10, but that might be a typo on the single website at which I read it.