Only in the OTF...

Only in the OTF...

Forum game!

Only in the OTF...
will we have a redundant lengthy discussion of redundancies about stuff we've already talked about twice

I've got a great idea for an OTF game. I'll be called the "redundant lengthy discussion of redundancies about stuff we've already talked about twice" game, and in it, we have a redundantly lengthy discusiion about stuff we've redundently talked about more than once.

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
I missed the point so badly I had to back up and start again, and wouldn't you know it, I missed it again.

-D2netDad

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
this forum is going downhill because of: recent rule changes/inactivity of old posters/tyranny of moderators/my own personal problems being projected on you/you guys just aren't funny anymore/durf

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
Only in the OTF..
Will a random madman join in on discussing something he can't make heads or tails of, due to the insane vibes a particular thread is giving off.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
BlueDogAnchorite said:
Only in the OTF..
Will a random madman join in on discussing something he can't make heads or tails of, due to the insane vibes a particular thread is giving off.
my lack of opinion on the subject is not about to stop me from disagreeing with whatever it is you just said because you are obviously wrong

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
my lack of opinion on the subject is not about to stop me from disagreeing with whatever it is you just said because you are obviously wrong
Because you always have to comment.

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
waste of time ash...i already asked around...everyone agrees that all the only place to find boobies now is the internet....the otf has more than it's fair share.