one strange glitch i think for trang

ThePowerOfHammers

Diabloii.Net Member
one strange glitch i think for trang

well im currently making a summon necro and i have one point to each curse...which makes a long row of skills to hotkey...here comes the problem

strangely if i equip full trang im supposed to get firewall, fireball, and meteor rite?..for some reason the three skills go in the same row as the curses...so firewall is paritially off the computer screen( fireball is okay) while the next skill beside it, meteor, is entirely off the screen(thus i cant ever hotkey nor use that skill ever again unless i restart)...help me solve this problem.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
try the scroll wheel on your mouse. arrow keys might also work, but they'll only help select it, not hotkey it.

you might also try highlighting the skill and then using the arrow keys to move around it.

another idea: change the display ratio in the video options, try the smaller if you are in the larger and vice versa.

leddan

Diabloii.Net Member
You can also go on the options screen on battle.net & assign F8 through F-12 as hotkeys also (or 4 other keys of your choice), instead of just 8 like most people have.