Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

One-liner wishes, what do you want in D3 the most?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by mkbush, Dec 22, 2008.

1. captain

captain Diabloii.Net Member

Re: One-liner wishes, what do you want in D3 the most?

Super hot NPC's. like a bar maid or something. not too perverted

2. demasked

demasked Diabloii.Net Member

Okay, first of all make the monsters real difficult single player, and if multi player adjust the difficulty of the monsters/bosses. Let most of the monsters/all bosses have abilities or different moves like 10% chance knockback or something..
    Scary monsters... with scary moves.

Also this is just a thought. How intense can D1-3 be if it is an overhead view? If they made it First person then it would be way scarier and much more intense as you'd have monsters popping up behind you hissing in your ear. Also monsters can look bigger not little cutsie doll like diablo's and baal's like in D2... Make these monsters big and menacing!!! Big monsters would be less in number with tons of life while smaller monsters would be in hordes of numbers and have less life. I'd want to be swarmed from all sides.

Random generator... good or you could just have smart monsters that could ambush, retreat to a larger group of enemies, and block any escape you thought you had.

But yea... if Diablo or even better starcraft could be First Person (starcraft would be hard but manageable) then you'd always have intense moments and not the boredom that occurs after playing the game twice...

3. Nitsuj

Nitsuj Diabloii.Net Member

Crafting. And not just any crafting, useful crafting that lets you customize your character statistically and visually. None of this D2, need to be really high level and really rich to craft anything half-way decent, junk.

4. demasked

Crafting would mean supplies to craft... which was kinda like D2 and runewords, jewels, gems and stuff to enhance stuff. If you want it bigger than that you should go back to your Wow...

They'll probably make more options though but not craft by supply/tools stuff.

5. Nitsuj

Nitsuj Diabloii.Net Member

D2 has craft by supply stuff, just not that much. I want to be able to take my 20 crappy runes, jewels, gems and stuff and make them useful.

Besides, this is a wish list. I can wish for whatever I want and you can pack it. :thumbup:

6. big d maniac

big d maniac Diabloii.Net Member

more gore and an item leveling system

7. demasked

By what you said "crafting" I thought you meant like resources and stuff like that, but I do agree about the jewels, runes, etc.. I remember very clearly in D2 how they would fill up the stash even when you upgrade them...

Anyways, I just want tons of monsters. It doesn't matter how crappy they look I just want millions of monsters coming at the same time from every direction. Also bosses with re-spawning monster guards so that you can't run away or dodge all the boss attacks.

8. IntellectSucks

IntellectSucks Diabloii.Net Member

The ablility to learn TP!!! I hate nothing more than realizing I just entered the dungeon with my last TP and now have to run all the way back to the WP to get more.

9. Grug

Grug Diabloii.Net Member

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  10. teh_Thrasher

teh_Thrasher Diabloii.Net Member

lulz crispy. but id have to agree. bad idea. and who said the game was boring on the second playthrough! how ridiculous... maybe the 500th but not the 2nd fer sure.

i want all the monsters to have a kill animation. (when they kill a player character) and not just the bosses... well i especially want them to have a particularly gruesome set of animations (mutliple for bosses, single for regulars maybe?)

oh did i mention lots of gore? that too ;)

11. Grug

Grug Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah. There are few things that Diablo players can unanimously agree on, but everyone knows that if it's not Isometric, it's not Diablo.

Well, not every monster needs a fatality. I mean, every enemy that kills you with a sword, whether fallen or skeleton or berserker, should make you die in much the same way, right? Only fatalities when it makes sense and would be spectacular. Siegebreaker is an obvious one, but zombies chewing your corpse would be nice. And larger enemies can simply pick up and throw you.

12. Doctrinaire

Doctrinaire Diabloii.Net Member

My biggest wish is for a lot of viable character builds that play differently. A game like Titan Quest might have a lot of skill setups, but they only represent two or three different play styles.

13. Psyco

Psyco Diabloii.Net Member

just 1...o_O

1.well if only i had one to pick up it would probly be the stash size and transfer like in TQ...im a treasure hunter...so i want at least enought space to get all the set and unique on my combined char slot...even more probly would really be perfect and the transfer is just so i dont have to create damn game with pass so i can trade between char and risk a stupid lock up on server or server crash

2.if i can ask for 2...it would probly be no WoWish idea...WoW started awesome but they listened to so many kiddy idea that the game now is just stupid and boring...way to easy and everyone looking the same...no damn sense of accomplishment..which suck seriously

3.and for a 3rd and last(cause i have like million..well ok maybe like 25 or so)i would say just add a ban and kick feature to game so we can kick or ban moron and bot...one of the thing blizz game tend to miss is a kick feature in-game

oh and about the first person thingy...WHY OOOHHH WHY SAY THAT ;_;...DONT YOU GUYS HAVE ENOUGHT OF BAD FPS?...DIDINT YOU LEARN A THING FROM ALL THESE FAILURE?why does everything have to be FPS now?...seriously...people whine about Diablo being click click click but FPS=point and click also and they keep wanting more...i dont get human logic

oh and btw sooooo much good idea in this thread blizz should take a look at this i loved the cartographer one...some bad also though

14. Tyrone

Tyrone Diabloii.Net Member

Steeper and smoother difficulty curve. It's kind of frustrating that in Diablo II I only have to start paying attention in Hell difficulty. Though mindlessly clicking and watching carnage is nice, it gets pretty dull.

15. sfs

sfs Diabloii.Net Member

German people.

16. Bladewind

Bladewind Diabloii.Net Member

1) Lots of gore
    2) Realistic looking armors ala D2.
    3) Bigger badder bosses. We need 1 hit killers to be back !

17. wrugoin

wrugoin Diabloii.Net Member

Auction House or some other ingame item trading system. (Not that I don't love my diii.net trading :) )

oh, and one more:

Viable currency. I like WoW's 3 tier (Gold, Silver, Bronze) system. I think that'd work great for D3

18. wrugoin

wrugoin Diabloii.Net Member

damn, how do I delete this post?

19. Keighvin

Keighvin Diabloii.Net Member

Simple, you don't. Sucks, doesn't it?

20. Srikandi

Srikandi Diabloii.Net Member

Better single-player support!

couple of aspects to this: A drop rate that favors your class in SP... or alternatively an inter-char stash, a true quicksave-and-restore system (waypoints/checkpoints/corpse runs are pointless in an SP game with no persistent world), and more world/more story :)