Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

One life to live: Prize for your Demise

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Xanth, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Xanth

Xanth Diablo: IncGamers Columnist<br>Clan Officer - US N

Xanth Submitted a news story

One life to live: Prize for your Demise

Season 2 is only a matter of hours away. New characters are about to be born and in Hardcore it's only a matter of time before they are taken away. As I mentioned in my last column, it's with season two that we have a contest to coincide with your untimely departure from Sanctuary. For the next 6 weeks we'll be giving out limited edition Goblin Posters to those who meet their fate in HC.

In order to eligible you must tweet a screenshot of your death to @diabloincgamers using the hashtag #prizefordemise. Winners will be chosen at random. Each week(Until we run out) a winner will be selected and notified.

Stipulations:
    The contest is open to US residents only. Death screenshots should be from Season 2 hardcore characters only.

In order to help your chances on the contest I pose this challenge to you all. This season let's play risky. With all of various new ancient items and powerful sets, death is a bit more avoidable. So I pose this challenge: no life saving passives. No spirit vessel; no Near death experience; No unstable anomaly;No Indestructible. Now I'm not saying just play DH, Wizard and Barb but take your normal experience and add a bit more danger in it. Take away the safety net, throw caution to the wind, let your heart beat a bit faster knowing that health pool truly is finite. At the best you get a more rewarding experience and at the worst a chance at a poster!

One Life to Live covers the Hardcore play and life style in the Diablo community. It is written by Xanth and published (semi)weekly. Post your comments below, Follow me on Twitter @HCXanth or contact the author directly.
    Continue reading the Original Story

2. SnoopyBrown

SnoopyBrown IncGamers Member

Season 2 will be starting shortly after at the following dates and times for each region:

North America: Friday, February 13 @ 6:00 p.m. PST
    Europe: Friday, February 13 @ 6:00 p.m. CET
    Asia: Friday, February 13 @ 6:00 p.m. KST

3. Turbojugend

Turbojugend IncGamers Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw why you no shipping Europe me wants dieing so badly for gobs *sobs*

A shame really, and I was just like w00t because I don't use (and never have) Twitter&co. so I couldn't participate then anyhow.

But I am up for the safety net-less playstyle.
    Better have a towel ready, sweaty hands!

4. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

That's easy I never run NDE on my monk anyway. Of all the cheat deaths out there it is the worst and not worth the slot. Fast and loose baby! ;)

tougeznut likes this.
  5. Muggs

Muggs Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

Well it was bound to happen. G32 attempt. I call it "I don't need no double unity"
    [​IMG]