One flawless diamond for tals ammy...ladder

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
One flawless diamond for tals ammy...ladder

yeah so I lost my upgraded goldwrap for the stupidest reason....don't ask....so I needed a new one. Well I had another one, I had a shael and tal, I just needed a perfect diamond.

a few come, I offer perf emeral, hellslayer, razortail, ort rune. I figure no one really wants these but is overkill for a diamond. 4 people do not sell me one perfect diamond.

then there is a guy with one flawless diamond. I figure one flawless easy, I have 2 other so I can cube. he say do I have any sets after looking at my stuff. JOKINGLY I put tals ammy on there.

Him: "That will do for the flawless"
Me: "your joking right"
Him: "No"
Me: "lol, thats not even close to being worth it"
Him: "But I have 2 flawless, it is one away from perfect"

great reasoning, I almost took his offer...but I declined.

Luckily someone came and gave me 4 perfects for my stuff, even though I only asked for one. I don't think I would even try to offer a flawless for tals ammy even when I first started. that baffles me.

discoboomer

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
Maybe he was just hoping he would get lucky or something.

Does gems even have *ANY* tradevalue anymore?

I usually trade items for perfects so I can cube charms. I have made a couple 100+ pdsc and +skills GC from it.

Ifrit18

Banned
discoboomer said:
I usually trade items for perfects so I can cube charms. I have made a couple 100+ pdsc and +skills GC from it.
I have patheic luck with grand charms although I make 7% mf small charms literally 100% of the time :teeth:

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
Him: "That will do for the flawless"
Me: "your joking right"
Him: "No"
Me: "lol, thats not even close to being worth it"
Him: "But I have 2 flawless, it is one away from perfect"
lol people always say stuff like that. One guy wanted a hell rush on Hardcore for a Perfect Emerald. I said it wasn't worth it and he called me a "noob" and spammed "LOL" . "That will do for a flawless". lol, did he think a flawless diamond was an uber item? The guy who wanted a hell rush thought a perfect Emerald was godly.

schlip

Diabloii.Net Member
discoboomer said:
great reasoning.. that baffles me.
Reading all the postings and knowing different kinds of players there are, I wonder how many of YOU would try to make the trade if the other guy has a Tal's ammy.

Don't just laugh at other ppl, look inside.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
schlip said:
Reading all the postings and knowing different kinds of players there are, I wonder how many of YOU would try to make the trade if the other guy has a Tal's ammy.

*Looking inside* No i can't see any "greedy get what i want at any cost of screwing other people over" personality here :)

Jgohan86

Diabloii.Net Member
if i was already in the game and the guy wanted one and he would have put up a tal ammy for a flawless diamond.. i would have asked for trade...! :p

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
schlip said:

Flawless Diamond for Tal's ammy? If I were trying to rip someone off, it wouldn't be something as stupid as that. :)

KranK

Diabloii.Net Member
Ifrit18 said:
I have patheic luck with grand charms although I make 7% mf small charms literally 100% of the time :teeth:
I don't think you know the meaning of the word "literally".