Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OMGZ... just a new intro.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dark Sword, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

OMGZ... just a new intro.

HEY, all.

OK i'm just another bored kid from Boston that like to play games so then one day i saw a game called Diablo 2 well i've been playing for like 4 years D2 and i think i've only taken one break for like 3 months. I consider myself to be kind of rich in D2 my best find is an IKSC which i accidently sold to Charsi and it didn't pop up again. I never played B.net well yea for like 2 weeks but i didn't like it... So my best RW's are CtA and a CoH from there on only Ryhmes and stuff like that. Well as for me i like to play volleyball, basketball, football, swimming etc. I'm 19 and i only have 2 brothers and well that it i guess. If i wrote anything wrong it's because english is my second language

2. xduckster

xduckster IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF. :wave:

I am uberly confuzzled. Your best find was an IKSC but you found runes for CoH and CtA.

Anyways watch out for the shin kickers and join us in the bar for a drink!

3. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

LOL, i ment out of runes like as in items, but my best rune was an ist from hell HF and 2 mals, and just cubing runes like crazt from there.

4. xduckster

xduckster IncGamers Member

To make those 2 runewords you would need
    8 Ist to cube up a Ohm and 64 Ist for the Ber.
    Total Ist = 74
    Total Runes needed = 74 Ist + Mal + Um +...

Unless you found the Ohm and Ber it's pretty tough to get all those Ists'.

Sorry if I'm coming off as unfriendly, but I'm a bit sceptical of your runes.

Edit: Were you saying that you got those items on Bnet? If so i take that back... Their economy is completly demented. Mal and Ist trade for 1 HR.

5. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

Nope all on SP, but trust me after you play for 4 years, picking absolutely every rune in the game that has dropped mat/patting around 30-40 chars, and leaving some in NM, running countess like heck you get them. But anyways what are shin kickers?

6. somethingsin

somethingsin IncGamers Member

Shin kickers are people who post in introduction threads to kick peoples shins...

Then there's the people who give out shin guards to new members
    Like me :p

Have a pair...
    They might not wholly protect you, but it's better than in the old days, when they were really nasty.
    Deaddave tries, but he just isn't as good as solo, or even nebux
    [/nostalgia]

Hi, and welcome to the SPF (mayitlivelongandprosper(yesIknowIusedthisonelasttimetoo))

Be sure to read the Stickies, including the highly important SPF FAQ, which should explain much of our local Jargon.

Also, be sure to drop by the etdlahq memorial bar for a free drink, and cookies, and happy dust if you're lucky. you can also pick up squid repellant there, as well as juvies to heal after getting your shins kicked.

What is your first language?

7. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

welcome to the spf
    @somethingsin thats noly cos i need more pratice, also im still waiting for a gd pair of shin kicking boots, rite now all i got is itd on them.

*kicks darkswords shins*
    only need antoher 4 shin kicks for next lvl :D
    /runway

8. Arreat_mercenary

Arreat_mercenary IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF! Have a drink on us in the EMB thread and read the SP FAQ.

Now that's interesting, I haven't done that mat's and/or pat's, but I have played since classic 1.00. For runes purposes since v1.07 and I have also picked up every rune and I'm no where near an Ohm and Ber, just for a number, you need 223154201664 el's to get an Ohm. Not only this number is unreal to get, but the ammount of time to cube up all the runes and actually getting the runes equals more than 7 years, and that's just the Ohm, let's not mention the Ber..........

You say you run countess and save every rune right? Let's take a semmi-common rune: Shael. You need 419,904 shaels to get an Ohm and 3,359,232 shaels to get the Ber, and let's not mention the gems. Now I have to see someone with more than 500 shaels in his/her stashes and all self-found (you said you only play SP). Cubing up from shaels saves some times (just cubing up) but added to the time to find the runes and getting the gems I think it makes more than 8 years of time......

If you have run countess like mad, you could have some potentional Ist, which now come to xduckster posts:

Now I have to see someone with more than 15 self-found Ists :scratch:

Sorry if this sounds so unfriendly, but your history has been heard time and again (some people have come here claiming to have very high runes which have played for 3-4 years and saving every rune so they get got theri ohms,vex,ber,ist,jah,etc.) but as you see, the numbers are just unreal.

9. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

It's ok i mean you gusy have to be suspiciouse of me i'm new, But anyways i wamted to join a MP game just see what is was to MP but i wont be doing that, anyways as far as trading goes i'm trying to make a grail, not hunting for it but i want one. But i mean i'm not lieng. But anyways thanks for the welcom's.

10. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: You already know about the shin kickers so, I won't elaborate on them. Read the stickies since they are very useful. W_m should be along shortly to give you the patented goodie basket. Watch out for the squid, he can be very annoying. I think that may be everything. Oh wait, have a beer on me at the EMB.:grin:

You have two brothers. Are you the oldest? I only ask because I'm the oldest of three brothers and I share your pain and joys. Many more joys than pain, if you know what I mean.:cloud9:

11. RedArchon

RedArchon IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF.

/shinkick

12. Mursilis

Mursilis IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SP community Dark Sword...

So what are your favorite builds? Mine would be currently the Amazon strafer and Frost Zealot (but I'm trying out a few others right now so that could change).

13. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome! Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. You've earned a few extra cookies, but you still haven't told us your 1st lang :wink3: we got 'em from all over so you're bound to find some one who knows it.

Don't mind the shin kicking it's good. DO read the FAQs and all that jazz. And stop by the EMB to enjoy all the finer points of life.

14. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

Welcome to the crazy zoo train, erhm, I mean the spf.
    Have fun, watch out for the squid, and if everything fails, blame durf!

15. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

Well right now my favorite builds are amazons, pallies, and some druid but i would like to try to trapsin or lightsin. I'm the middle brother kind of sucks i have to stop fights, be the smartest and many other things.

16. bg1256

bg1256 IncGamers Member

Welcome!

*adds another bruise to the shins*

edit: if English is your second language, what is your primary? (If you feel comfortable answering, of course!:thumbsup: )

17. Dark Sword

Dark Sword Banned

It's french i lived in Canada until i was 9 and i knew a little bit of english so then i moved to Boston and i had to learn it over here and it's pretty easy i guess.

18. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcome to SPF!! Enjoy your stay here and watch out of item hacker and becareful when you trade with people or mp with them.

19. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Welcome! I like your avatar, and it goes well with your nickname!

Jude